Blood on the Clocktower Game 2 (complete)

@scottagibson replies to @CF_Kane

I think it’s time to reveal myself as the Washerwoman. I know a particular role that belongs to either Lantz or an unnamed party. I am inclined to think this role doesn’t belong to Lantz and it makes sense to keep the other party secret for now due for safety reasons, given the Lantz/scott info.

Will also add that Lantz telling me his role would clear him in my eyes, if he’s NOT the Demon in that combo.

Fair enough, but there isn’t much to go on there. Not sure why you would reveal for that.

I don’t get any new info going forward so an Undertaker could confirm my ID if I die, plus could add info if Lantz accurately tells me his role.

Also, a reminder that there is one good person who will look like a Demon to a Fortune Teller. I forgot that briefly.

@jostly replies to @CF_Kane

so if perky is telling the truth as he knows it:
one of scott/lantz is either demon/red herring (equally likely)
perky is poisoned (low chance, 1/7 picked at random)
perky is drunk (not unless we see another outsider confirmation)
one of scott/lantz is recluse (no, they haven’t claimed to be and would, I think)

is that a fair summary?

Kane whispers to @scottagibson.

This is a lot to chew on day one.

@jostly Wasn’t there also a poisoner accusation thrown in there too? Oh yeah, that you made.

The fact that no one has claimed Saint or Recluse makes me assume that we have either no outsiders or a Drunk and a Butler, if I’m reading the wiki right.

@scottagibson replies to @CF_Kane

Yes, I think so. I would discount poisoned.

Edit: I think a Butler knows he’s a Butler, right? If so, no claim of outsiders at this point suggests there are none.

Yeah, only the drunk (in this set) doesn’t know his real role.

You don’t all need to PM me. I made a call that I could get good going, since no one wanted to be it. I guess that it would be about 3 turns to get the other hit, time that everyone would ask why I had nothing to say and what I was hiding, then 2-4 to get which person in both groups. And I’d have to hope to not die and no Scarlet, which would add more turns.
So, someone has to say what they have, it was me, and now there’s 3 people to focus on checking. Probably I’m the least interesting, since it could have meen the miss.

I agree. I can stop counting that as a possibility at this point.

So one of the following is true:
one of scott/lantz is either demon/red herring (equally likely)
perky is poisoned (low chance, 1/7 picked at random)
perky lied

Well, if you’re executed.

Well, Perky revealing himself as the Fortune teller is really weird early on, and very suspicious.

Meh. Let’s see what happens.

Also the Craig>Perky>Craig whisper was really weird.

Also, really nobody is claiming to be an outsider???