Blood on the Clocktower Game 3 (Complete)

That sounds like an insult. :)
Glad to see you’re good, though.

My mind fixates on the most perilous scenarios for decision making

I am so hyped for the game where Juan and Scott are evil together btw.

We will just try to kill each other again to confuse.

@Lodgium I’m super hype for another, and down for any flavor.

@Juan_Raigada, when you told me to bluff as Monk I was 100% sure that @CF_Kane was at the time bluffing as Monk, and you were going to test him by telling him to protect me. I was so worried I would off myself and reveal him as a fraud in one fell swoop. I lost my nerve there and decided to go for someone else.

As you’ve all figured out there was no coordination in the poisoning of @rowe33, there just weren’t any viable targets left for poisoning. I was hoping that there would be some suspicion cast at @rowe33’s Soldier claim once he was dead and @CF_Kane’s Monk claim would be bolstered. It didn’t work out that way at all but I still can’t complain.

I think team good had a pretty tough setup here. GG Y’all.

Actually I can’t kick it. Count me in for the next one too @Lodgium, but like Juan I’m going to try to take a more passive role

I’m down for playing again, though I mostly feel like I’m just semi-participating.

Would it make any sense to limit the amount of whispering that can happen each day? Maybe 5 total per person or something? Or is that a non-starter? I think about 1,000 of the posts were ‘blah whispers to blah’. In the live game, it probably makes sense to have unlimited side conversations. You can forget info, get it mixed up, etc. But here everything is permanently etched in your IMs so the human factor goes away. This particular game was pretty bleh for me. Being the Soldier and having zero info, not being included in any whispering, etc, was pretty darn boring.

Maybe it’s not necessary to repeat if it’s an ongoing conversation.

In person presumably the downside of going off to whisper is that you can miss out on other things happening. There’s nothing here to keep you from being in multiple groups at once.

I can’t think of a specific solution.

I’ve thought it might work to have each day have a public convo time then a whisper time, then a noms and vote time with public convo. During whisper time, include the storyteller but don’t report in thread. At the end of each whisper session the storyteller just lists the convos:

matt-scott-juan
scott-lantz
Etc.

More work for the storyteller, but more concise and keeps the thread cleaner

Neutral third party whisper counter?

I’m fine with keeping track of whispers and posting who conversed with who in-thread before nominations open.

What I could end up doing is having whispers open for the first 24 hours after each in-game “Day” begins then post the log of who whispered who when I open nominations and close off whispers for the day.

I could also keep a log of the day’s whispers as I see them in the “Day” post.

Count me in for another game @Lodgium!

I would like to play.

If you’re willing, I think it’s worth a try. Thanks :)

Next thread is up. I probably won’t begin setup for at least a day, and realistically more like a day and a half at least.

That was entertaining to watch. Very twisty logic all over the place.

Makes me want to run a forum game of Tragedy Looper, but I don’t think I have time right now.

I think this would be really difficult for the Mastermind. The level of analysis you can have on a forum game is way higher than in real life.

It IS an awesome idea, though.

When you have time, I’m in.

Me too.