Blood on the Clocktower Game 3 (Complete)

Another townsperson here. It’s too soon to say more. Why is it always Ravenswood bluff, why not somewhere cool like Albuquerque?

And to just state the obvious. I am not the Baron. (Nor would I likely admit to it, if I were)

Are you a townsfolk @jostly? Or claiming to be?

Perky replies to Craig

That information is on a need-to-know basis only. And so far only Scott needs to know.

OK. I’ll assume we don’t have a Saint then, because that’s one we need to know right away. Which means we either have a Drunk or Scott’s information is faulty.

Or at least when they’re nominated. :)

This also means only two people claiming outsider, so if there’s a Baron there’s a drunk.

I think it’ll be good if at least the recluse (and recluse wannabes) would identify themselves first. Seems like it gives evil a lot of cover if you hold this information back.

Good point. Ok, if anyone is the Saint, please don’t nominate anyone on the off chance you might hit the virgin and lose the game for us.

Well… no.

We do have a saint. I just needed to

A) be sure that it only meant death by defenestration

B) that there was no value in provoking initial turn information

So, hello town, I am the wandering beatified vanguard against evil. Sorry to have caused consternation.

I make the sign of the cross, and sign a letter to Perky

So noted!

The virgin only triggers off of townsfolk specifically, so you’re safe from that particular interaction.

Also noted!

Jeez, I even asked that question last game. And Matt makes a reasonable point and I forget that.

Oh right. Hard to keep all the roles straight :)

Ok, so who has revealed as an outsider so far?

@Perky_Goth
@CraigM

Is that right?

Correct.

It is also possible one of us is drunk which… still outsider.

@Jostly has been mum on whether he’s towns or out. Regardless it appears @scottagibson is telling the truth? (about there being a Baron anyway, not necessarily who)

Waaaay too early to say.