Blood on the Clocktower Game 4 [Complete]

I haven’t got any interesting information to contribute, I mainly just prefer to keep to my self.

This doesn’t really make any sense. You’ve claimed to be an Outsider. That means you cannot be the Drunk (you wouldn’t know it if you were). If you’re the Saint, someone else has already claimed that, so that would be interesting info. If you’re the Recluse, that screws up the Townsfolk who can detect evil, so you ought to reveal it, and that is interesting. If you’re the Butler, that is perfectly safe to reveal, especially if you don’t want to amplify evil votes.

If you’re an Outsider, there isn’t any reason at this point to conceal your role.

Edit: Since you’ve been nominated for execution, probably you want to do a bit more explaining than this.

Being quiet isn’t much on an option, Jorn. And waiting a long time to present conflicting information is even worse.
Out with it, man!

Also, anyone find it suspicious that Matt and Juan haven’t started arguing yet?

I didn’t think of that.

@Matt_W, meet you on the shores of Lethe?

(Probably send msg later today, just reaching out, just let me know to hold off if you get into a conversation with someone else in the meantime)

After the voting I would like to get in conversations. Busy weekend

Oh yeah, guess no whisper during nomination. Though no votes cast yet… I’ll watch and make sure I hold off as soon as I see first vote.

Well, they both said they’re going to be more quiet this game.

Yeah, as soon as we’re able, I have a convo queued up with @rowe33, then I’ll speak to you @soondifferent.

Cool, I’m heading out for a while, will check situation when I get back.

You can still chatter away :)

@Jorn_Weines, you have been nominated for execution, do you have anything to say in your defense?

(A reminder that once voting starts, whispers are closed for the rest of the in-game day. Since it’s the weekend, I’m going to hold off on starting the vote for a bit after Jorn gives his defense to give people time to get their whispers in)

I really hope you have a better defense than this, if you are good. Otherwise @jostly will have my support.

I don’t really have much more than that. I didn’t really understand the flow of information in this game.

@Lantz, if you don’t mind I’d like a quick word. EDIT: After I talk to Soon.

No worries. I got what I wanted, which is what you claim to be.

Now we gotta figure out if this means there’s a baron (and a drunk) or if one of you and Perky is lying.

What do you mean, “you people”?

Is this your full defense?

I don’t have anything else to add, not sure what else to say besides not considering the informational worth of what I know. @Lodgium