Blood on the Clocktower Game 4

Cool, I’m heading out for a while, will check situation when I get back.

You can still chatter away :)

@Jorn_Weines, you have been nominated for execution, do you have anything to say in your defense?

(A reminder that once voting starts, whispers are closed for the rest of the in-game day. Since it’s the weekend, I’m going to hold off on starting the vote for a bit after Jorn gives his defense to give people time to get their whispers in)

I really hope you have a better defense than this, if you are good. Otherwise @jostly will have my support.

I don’t really have much more than that. I didn’t really understand the flow of information in this game.

@Lantz, if you don’t mind I’d like a quick word. EDIT: After I talk to Soon.

No worries. I got what I wanted, which is what you claim to be.

Now we gotta figure out if this means there’s a baron (and a drunk) or if one of you and Perky is lying.

What do you mean, “you people”?

Is this your full defense?

I don’t have anything else to add, not sure what else to say besides not considering the informational worth of what I know. @Lodgium

Okay, voting to begin in several hours to give people time to finish whispers.

Yeah, hit me up

OK, for the record, I:

• finished convo with rowe33 that was a couple of exchanges, then opened one with soon
  • soon was brief, closed that then opened one with lantz
  • lantz was brief, closed that one.

Now, @Juan_Raigada are you available to speak to?

Nothing to add, but Jorn is looking very suspicious…

Go ahead

Okay, I know we’re running into timezone trouble here but we’ve got to move along sometime.

Now collecting votes for the execution of @Jorn_Weines . Vote in thread, YES to execute, NO to spare. Vote in player order, and when you vote please @ the player next in line.

There are 12 living players, so 6 YES votes are required to execute.

Voting begins with @Juan_Raigada

I vote YES because his defense looks really weird.

@rowe33 next

I’ll say YES also for similar reasons.

@lantz

Yes

@scottagibson

Yes

@CF_Kane