Blood on the Clocktower Game 4 [Complete]

As a note, I’ve amended when whispers are open/closed in light of the new rules. Whispers are now closed for the rest of the day once the first execution vote begins.

makes frantic no signals

😍2345

My only alts are @triggercut @ArmandoPenblade @CraigM @scottagibson and @wumpus

I knew it!!!

You’ll never prove it in court.

I already knew these. Surprise me.

I love the Chicago Cubs. They’re my favorite baseball team.

Crap forgot to log out of my burner account…

Jesus, stop. I’ve just downed one of these on an empty stomach and I’m just buzzed enough that I can’t stop laughing

They’ll never know I’m the most Secret of Hitlers!

P.S. - I love the idea of playing actual games with you Qt3er folk but not gonna lie I always find the explanation posts for these forum games to be overwhelmingly intimidating sounding. How many steps to determine whether or not I’m privately conversing with someone, again? Hah :)

Maybe I’m overestimating the difficulty! Maybe someone should try to drag me into the madness. Otherwise, you kids have fun <3

P.S. - I’m totally not a @lantz alt. If I were, I’d know all about his hideous toe warts!

You really must play! If you can hold all of the various RPG rules that you play in your head, you can definitely do this no problem.

Odds are you won’t even have the opportunity to talk much the entire game! Really just depends on the role you’re handed.

Yeah, the lies are harder to keep track of than the rules.

Ah, if there’s one bit of strategy advice for the good team that I could hand out before the game starts it might be this: Consider the idea of a role-swap. That is, establish some trust with another player and have each of you claim to be the other’s role, thereby getting information in the open while potentially fooling the demon into killing a bad target. Also means roles like soldier, mayor, ravenkeeper, recluse, saint, and butler have more to do with regards to conversation.

It plays the game or it gets the hose.

That’s my secret Cap: I don’t know any of the rules.

You’ll fit right in.

There’s rules?