Blood & Treasure , quality summer 2019 tv.

So I am a sucker for summer tv, thinking back to fine shows such as Falling Skies, The Dome, The Strain, Zoo , now we have this new show that seems like an Indiana Jones meets National Treasure meets The Da Vinci Code add a dash of Lara Croft, and its a epic mashup.

No John Larroquette in the cast photo , as he is only in the 1st episode as the filthy rich benefactor of the treasure hunt.

First 2 episodes were just right, the cheese is fine my friends. So fine!

Anyone else watching? :)

OMG JAMES CALLIS.

Yep, I watched it and enjoyed it. Looking forward to more.

Its not bad for a summer filler. And the female lead is very easy on the eyes. Ok that’s probably underselling it, she is stunning.

JAMES CALLIS IS REALLY STUNNING TOO.

Aww, nuts, CBS All Access. Really working to not reward those guys for selfishly splitting off their own network rather than staying on a reasonable one like Hulu or Netflix. Well, hopefully when it inevitably collapses, I can check this out, cuz it sounds super duper up my alley!

Yeah I figured it was a good time to sub, I’ll catch up on 2 seasons of Discovery and then stick around till Blood and Treasure ends. Oh and the new Twilight Zone too! Then re-sub later when Picard starts.

Hey, Gaius Baltar is there! That should be fun.

The cast has a number of well known actors, including John Larroquette, James Callis and Alicia Coppola to name a few.

I don’t swing that way but I am secure enough to admit that James Callis is a very sexy man. As far as Sophia Pernas, I have a type and that type includes dark hair and exotic mediterranean looks. Sophia is pretty much the very definition of what I find attractive in a woman.

Hey, Oded Fehr! I’d watch him in anything, he’s always awesome. (and my wife, along with every other woman alive, has a massive crush on him)

CBS All Access through means I’m out. Not going to get into the habit of rewarding networks that try to spin off their own streaming services, as that is the path to madness (and $200 monthly streaming bills as you pay for a dozen different services to watch your favorite shows).

Same! We saw him in an episode of MidSomer Murders the other day as TWINS. What a delight.

Finished it up this week, a very good season. And it was renewed earlier in the year for a 2nd season!

Glad to hear it was renewed. I quite enjoyed the first season.

I see this is now included with Amazon Prime , if you don’t have CBS All Access.

Took awhile, but season 2 is incoming, moving to Paramount+

Started watching season 2 on P+ , its as good as the first season imho.

They are looking for the soul of Genghis Kahn this time. :P

I watched it awhile ago. Much like season one as long as you can take the show for what it is, and not expect it to adhere to reality perfectly, its a fun show. The supporting cast gets a bit more to do as well.