Bloodborne - Demon's Souls Spiritual Successor's Spiritual Successor

One of my personality flaws is that I have a hard time letting things go. So, after I played some Settlers 7 I fired up the ol’ PS4 and played some more. I farmed some healing potions and souls by the armored guy behind the crates near the beginning. Got the potions and bullets up to 20 and waded back into Father G’s abode. First time I got him down to one bar. I had some flubs too - like not firing off my 3rd use of the item correctly and losing my targeting when I tried to throw some molitovs. I still had a lot of potions and bullets so back in I went.

I must have failed at least 8 more times, many times getting him down to the last bar or so. Then my son came home and I told him I would take him to the library. After failing another time I said one last try. Once again I got him pretty low. I started chugging healing potions regularly and kept running up the stairs, waiting to get in a hit or 2, and then jumping down the ledge. I had to potions left and he just needed a couple hits to kill him. He knocked me down really low and I had to roll away and try to get some more healing in me. I jumped off the ledge and drank one on the roof of the lower building. Jumped off and drank another one. I got back up the stairs and waited. I finally killed the bastard. It was such a relief. I was able to turn off the PS4 on a happy note.

My son was having a snack while I was doing this. As I’m rolling around trying to kill the wolf beast he asks me “Why don’t I stop yelling?”