Bloodborne Remastered for PS5

Co-op is one of the aspects I meant that was a missed opportunity. I’ve always been a big supporter of the limited, mostly anonymous multiplayer that they use in the main game - I actually dislike they even added the password feature - but procedural side content is a great place to compromise with a more traditional experience where you can just invite friends from a menu, shared progress, etc. Aside from some minor story details the dungeons are just for practice and grinding anyway; there’s no reason to be such a pain in the ass about it.

That’s the main reason I didn’t play it. I love and have plenty of time in From games, but Bloodbourne is the only one I’ve finished, and not being able to handle their difficulty is a big part of that.

DLC was pretty rough.

I have recently learned why the password summoning is a good thing. I am doing a run thru while trying to keep my soul level down. I was at 35. Turns out the combination of SL35 and a +10 weapon pretty much makes it impossible to summon or be summoned. Once you get a weapon over +6 you are invisible at that level.

better loadtimes and 60 FPS will be probably the most impactful improvements. Higher resolution textures I guess, not sure what else they want to touch on the graphical department.

Maybe they port this new version, in three years from release!

They could be doing the same thing they are doing for Uncharted 4, which is a rerelease on PS5 and PC at the same time, IIRC.