Bloodhag

http://www.bloodhag.com

These guys are gimmicky (they label themselves “edu-core”) but their documentary video (the site hosting the video requires name/e-mail registration) is pretty funny and a little endearing.

Synopsis: Bloodhag is a four man speed/death metal band whose enitre repetoire consists of songs about Sci-Fi authors. Lyrics are pretty much unintelligible.

Come on, let’s start a band and write songs only about game developers…I’ll work up a little Ramones-ish ditty about Ed Logg. We’ll need a drummer. If we can’t get a drummer, we can just go all 80s synthpop and call ourselves Molyneux Order. Who’s with me?

Oooh, maybe we could get Greg Lannes to play in it, Sparky!

Nah, he’s an artist. He’d never agree to it.

I will even offer to tune everyone’s guitars for them, if they don’t know how.

Anyone here good at rapping about SimTower? I think “Yoot, There It Is” would be a great party hit.

Anyone here good at rapping about SimTower? I think “Yoot, There It Is” would be a great party hit.[/quote]

Voltaic freestyles the funky fresh rhymes all the time, he’s actually pretty good at it, hehe.

I think you meant Mölyneux Order.

You know, I’m not entirely joking about this. I’m no Jimi Hendrix, but for our first single…

I have only one burning desire
Let me stand next to Sid Meier

“Bitches and hoes,
Hoes my nig, hoes hoes hoes.
Carmackin’ the sluts,
Makin’ dem dinks I’m der Romero.
Gonna tap that ass,
Like Molyneux.
My dawgs, my homeslices,
Ghetto in da house,
Takin’ ovah da city,
Da Sim City,
Gonna run the city fo’ the black man,
Cause I can,
Make the city right,
Like Will Wright.
Yeaaaaahhh awww.
Word to your mother,
Or your Japanese brother,
Like Miyamoto,
He’s phat like Toto,
Fo sheezy? My neezy.”

Met_Special_k,

Your lyrical abilities are on a par with those of Freddie Mercury. Why isn’t this guy signed?

White boys pretending to rap are so fucking lame…

Barenaked Ladies, meet Met_K.

You know, I’m not entirely joking about this. I’m no Jimi Hendrix, but for our first single…

I have only one burning desire
Let me stand next to Sid Meier
[/quote]

I almost was getting into the idea until I read Special_K’s perversion of the style into a pretty standard stereotypical bunch of something resembling a steaming pile of donkey shit. There’s nothing like someone outside of a genre to look in and criticize in a childish, ignorant way (anyone hear Lannes calling out to those architects and photographers?)

How the fuck am I outside of the genre? That -is- stereotypical rap, you braindead jizz-cleaner. That was the whole fucking point.

Cool, I like this new Special K name. Let’s all start using it. It’s fun…

Hey, Special K – bust this… you’re a lame-o who substitutes obscenities for thought. Go perform intercourse on your momma and work out your problems.

Yawn.

Edit: And you’re not too original, I’ve been ircing as Special_K for years. Just ask Sparky, as I was in the qt3 channel a while back. The joke’s on you.

The joke is on me because I haven’t been following the intricate history of your oh-so-important handle choices on IRC? AMAZING!

Mind the overbite.

Yawn.

Yawn = Met_K has run out of swear words for the nite and needs to go sleepy bye.

Good night, sweet predictable idiot. Run home to momma!

Yawn.

Yawn.

Say yawn again and you are a retarded bitch.