Bloody Rally Show - The Love Child of Carmageddon and Death Rally

Truth be told, the steamies are a bit buggy and pop up or are taken into accounts at weird times (some people are even pissed at this!).

The what now?

ASSHATS

brrrrrrrrrrrrrt

So I made a little teaser video in preparation for tomorrow’s stream. ;)

Steamies! It’s not me, but either @Jason_McMaster or @tomchick who came up with it.

…what?

Steam achievements.

OHHHHH okay

With the way the camera is spinning, it should be the ralphies, not the steamies

I’ve decided that the game is missing one thing: the announcements from Test Drive: Eve of Destruction.

“Aaaand MR. FIST takes the lead!”

God I loved that game.

God still one of the best.

The game has multiple cameras, I just like the one that always tries to point north.

Playing with a controller or keyboard?

Yeah, I’ve seen other videos. That was, uh, interesting.

Controller

Controller and fixed camera here. No way I’ll let that rotate around.

Nerdy question no doubt of interest to very few: how much can one mod ai driver skill and behavior? Since it has a personality system, can you customize how good individual (as opposed to all ai drivers in a race) ai drivers are, their aggression levels, how focused they are on racing vs. crashing other drivers, etc. Like, could I modify individual ai opponents so that one is highly skilled and runs mostly a clean race, another that is slightly less skilled but far more aggressive and willing to destroy other cars, maybe have a few middling drivers as backmarkers, and so on?

In the custom race creator you can change the AI for all drivers but not individual drivers as far as I can see.

Given how receptive the author is, I bet you could reach out and ask if that is a foreseeable possibility.

Right now you can set the overall AI in the custom race creation screen and the game will cluster the AI around that point and then you can customise them individually…

So if you pick 60% in the race settings and then add four AI, those AI will have their ability usually somewhere around 56%-65%. There will be a little computer icon with a number in it showing their skill and you can click to edit the individual drivers and then use a slider to set it to the specific number you want.