Boardgame culling: managing the ongoing slo-mo cardboard explosion happening inside your home!

In some office space at USC, Kyle is laughing manically as his plan for domination takes shape. Converting you to Agricola is no small feat.

I predict Kyle will be over soon to talk you into your Third Agricola:

I’m in Philly, and I’m on two Facebook groups devoted to board game sales in the area, as well as a Discord channel for Philly gaming in general, including a sale/trade subchannel. The game swap was publicized on all three. I’d imagine LA has similar, if not more.

Decline Accepted! Please sir take your time. I’ve recently purchased a lovingly used copy of Unconditional Surrender to play with my neighbor. He says it’s his favorite Strategic Level Wargame of all time so we’ll take it scenario by scenario and build up to North Africa. That will keep me occupied for

Your glowing mini-review of Skies Above Britain piqued my interest. It seems to do what I’ve wanted from a Leader series.

Don’t need that one.

I had Jerry White over to the house and we played Nevsky. I didn’t have the heart to press him into teaching me Atlantic Chase. But, I did manage to tell him I really appreciated the campaigns he has in his games. I talked up Skies Above but I particularly like what he did for the Enemy Coast Ahead Doolittle Raid. I really look forward to Infernal Machine

I’m really glad Tom got Skies Above Britain. Skies and Storm Above the Reich are essentially one big game but the dogfighting focus of Britian make it seem pretty unique to me.