Bob Odenkirk is an action badass Nobody

Love it, but no way I’ll be in a theater at the end of February.

I feel like some folks are comparing plots while other folks are comparing stylistic action trends.

I skimmed through the trailer and was relieved to see editing. Maybe I’ll give it a shot! Bob O’s later-in-life success as an actor is one of the best things that ever happened in the world.

Seems more like True Lies, but with acting this time.

Interview about nobody

I’m a bit late to the party but I just saw this trailer and man, it’s been a while since I’ve been this pre-sold on a movie. I would never have pegged Odenkirk as an action hero but that’s the little spice that gives it that kick. I don’t know where or when I’ll see this, but I will see it.

Looks like this one is getting pushed back a couple months too:

Reviews look gud as expected with Naishuller directing

I wonder if I will be able to see this in cinema.

Wow, theaters near me ARE playing it. I won’t be fully vaccinated for a month, so yeah I’ll likely have to catch it streaming.

I get my second vaccine shot on Thursday, but I probably won’t go to a theater until infection rates start coming down.

Is this going to be available on streaming right away?

Sadly not, looks like theaters only on 3/26, but the theatrical window is just 17 days apparently? So it could come to streaming next month.

I see it on youtube and amazon for streaming. $20

Am I the only one in the thread who actually went to a theater to see it?

Non-spoiler review: See it ASAP, great action and humor.

Wish I could. All cinemas still locked down. I am annoyed.

I think theaters here have opened up, but I’m staying away until I can get vaccinated.

But I think I’ll probably rent this tonight.

AMA with Bob and Ilya

I am going to watch it tonight. If I like it hopefully I can rewatch it in cinemas once they open.

30 minutes in and it’s already justified the $20 rental price.

True Lies for male fantasies cranked to 11. Even my wife, who very isn’t into these types of movies thought it was fine. Bod Odenkirik is that charismatic.

I blew this off as low budget but your reviews here made me watch it tonight and it was great.

https://youtu.be/RkP_OGDCLY0