Bomber Crew demands that you help him, help him, help the bombardier

Ok, I resurrected some people from the first bomber crew, and brought back the regulars, so we have:

Engineer: @RichVR
Navigator: @fishpockets
Radioman: @Miguk
Tail Gunner: @MrCoffee
Ball Turrett Gunner: @Juan_Raigada
Left Waist Gunner: @Eric_Majkut
Right Waist Gunner: @Fishbreath
Bombardier: @Left_Empty

Give me a few days to play some missions and generate some narrative. I am a bit rusty, and I will not have the benefit of having completed the entire game prior to doing this, so it may be (much) shorter than last time. We’ll see.

Edit: forgot the picture!

Oh yeah, I’m the pilot.

And our plane is the “Irked Civet.”

So, our first mission, um, didn’t go so well. I’m restarting, so your avatar may not look like the one above. Oops.

Was it a TPK?

Heh.

I played two missions last night in the B17. First one I noticed what a beast the B17 was. All these auto loading guns this is going to be a piece of cake. Well I got through the first mission but did have to break out a first aid kit. The bomber was lost on the second mission.

Possibly I’m just having better luck, but the B-17 seems easier than the Lancaster to me so far. The free ammo feed on the turrets make the most complicated Lancaster task (keeping an eye on ammo, reloading as needed) a non-issue, and the waist guns being of limited use means you have two crew who can either sub in for wounded tail/top/ball gunners, or fill in elsewhere as needed.

Well, it is a game about little kids crewing a bomber, so I’m glad to see you’re being kid-friendly with the plane’s name!

-Tom

Snark detected, level: 100% !!!

I’m the bombardier. I’m ok.