Bomber Crew - FTL + WWII

My pleasure and glad you liked the games.

Yeah my kid went hungry because of that! LOL Glad you liked the game.

Just thought I’d bump this thread even though the review thread has been bumped already (thanks @Left_Empty!) : there is DLC available for this game including the ability to fly a B-17 Flying Fortress.

Also, everything about this game is currently on sale.

I know it’s been a while, and I haven’t read the whole thread, but can anyone tell me what the solution is to the problem of giving first aid to a downed tail gunner who is too close to the tail gunner position? Because when I try to administer first aid, the would be helper just ends up taking said position, grrrr. I’ve tried finessing and making sure the green cross is highlighted but no joy.

I thankfully haven’t come across that situation; if one of my crew drops THAT close to the tail gun, they’re typically dead because I man the gun first due to it being so important to keeping the plane up. My suggestion would be using two crew - one to take the tail gun spot and then the other to actually heal the former tail gunner after the spot is filled.

I guess that would be the way to do it. Fill the station first.

Alas, that plan didn’t work either. That’s a game design problem right there. Unless there’s some keyboard shortcut I don’t know about, which I’m fairly certain there’s not.

They announced Space Crew!

Wishlisted.

Yeah, I’m there for that.

There’s a demo available to download.

Free to keep if you get it before midday on June 2

I am decidedly terrible at Bomber Crew, but I played alot of missions and had a good time. Its satisfying when to succeed, especially when its a fear thing and the plane is barely flying. But its also cool when you have a big setback and have to try to recover.

Grab this!