Book of Demons, aka Paper Diablo

Check your Steam accounts, I got a coupon for 66% off, which I am definitely gonna use.

Yes, we are doing a crosspromotion with Darkest Dunegon devs, so if you own one of the games you should get a coupon for the other. It will last only a short time so check your accounts (and tell your friends ;-))

I have a spare 66% steam coupon off it anyone wants it. Be a forum regular. :P

I’ve got one for each title.

You know that the supporter pack upgrade for BoD has BoD in it?

Also, I can’t recall, what are the plans for other platforms at this point?

Went ahead and picked this up. You guys are practically giving it away with this coupon. Hope it nets you a bunch of buzz.

I’d be interested in a coupon if lordkosc hasn’t already given it away.

Are we STEAM friends? :)

Also here enjoy the trailer everyone!

We are now! (or at least, when you accept my invite).

All done, enjoy the game, and welcome to the QT3 steam group!

Thank you!

We hope for that buzz, because yeah, it’s super attractive sale.

The pack has to have BoD in it because of how Steam works. If you already have BoD it’s subtracted from price, otherwise you get the whole package :-)

Gotcha, it was just odd for there to be two packs and to be directed to buy that one if you already have the game, but have the game be in it.

Since you’re here, was click to move always in the game? It had been awhile since I had played the demo, but I remember having to move with directional keys. Click to move feels so much better (though still takes some getting used to with the restricted movement).

Click to move (or hold to move) was always there. WASD and controller movement was actually added later in early access :-)

Would love a coupon. Vckadath on steam thanks!

Messed around with Warrior in the beta, now switched over to Mage, its fun to pew pew from a distance.

Ah darn, was hoping I’d somehow magically get a coupon from owning Darkest Dungeon on the PS4 but it wasn’t meant to be. Will keep an eye on this in a sale though.

That’s enough for me, purchased!

I just fired this up for the first time to check out quickly before bed. Now it’s 3 hours later and I had to pry myself away. What a fantastic game!

Anyone want my -66% coupon?

I don’t know that I’m a fan of the movement on rails mechanic. I want to be free to move anywhere and be able to dodge those bloody arrows. Other than that I’m enjoying it.