Boondock saints 2

I just saw it. It ain’t rocket surgery.

I don’t suppose we can hope it’s as inane as the first?

I’d like to see it but I don’t think they’ll achieve the same depths of silliness.

It gets pretty close. The movie structure is almost identical.

Oh, man, I didn’t even realize that was this weekend … What a stealther.

So would it be safe to guess if you dug the original you’ll dig this one?

Yessir.

OH FUCK YEA. DRUNK ON VODKA ITS SILLY GRATUITOUS IRISH VIGILANTE JUSTICE TIME!

Best. Hair-cutting and male shower. Montage. Ever.

Were the three stooges in the original, or is this a ret-con? I forget.

“Eyes front, David.” WTFLOLBBQ

Benedictors? Good word, gonna steal it… on grandma’s grave? This monologue took a dark turn.

WTF RICKY FROM TRAILER PARK BOYS?!

Why did that secretary man attempt to bring the chief a small dog before being angrily dismissed?

Ooh I like that the chick fed lady thing is wearing her gun on the front of her crotch for no good reason. SYMBOLISM!

You don’t see many drinking montages. (Well I guess you don’t see many hair-cut/shower montages either.)

C-C-C-Combo breaker!

Is it the same two guys? and is willem dafoe back?

Yes, No. He was replaced by high-heel wearing female FBI agent.

He makes a cameo. Dexter’s girlfriend (or are they married now? I’ve justed started season 4) instead plays his successor in one of the most horrible examples of acting ever.

Oof Jesus. She can’t carry “angry cop” more than a few feet, “interesting quirky assassin in shitty movie” is so far beyond her I can’t even hear her over-pronounce her swearwords due to distance.

H.

Oh wait, girlfriend or sister on Dexter? He’s married to the sister, who can’t act. His girlfriend ain’t terrible.

H.

It’s Dexter’s girlfriend. And in this movie she makes the worst Nic Cage performance seem Oscar-worthy in comparison.

MatthewF must not have a functional penis, otherwise I doubt he’d have been paying such attention to her acting.