Borderlands 3 - More cel-shaded loot

I managed to get it to work. Basically I back tracked to the previous area, did that fight again, then went forward and then it advanced to “Enter the Inner sanctum” , however, even that was bugged. I got to the waypoint and nothing happened. It would not register. So then I restarted the game yet again, and finally it spawned that dude.

This game is seriously buggy.

If anyone is curious about an all-around OP Fl4k build, that also melts bosses, this is roughly what I’m using (first one):

Combine it with a gun that also returns ammo to magazine on crit, and you can fire bullets in Full Auto for like a minute straight with certain bosses - losing almost no actual ammo in the process.

With this build you barely even need to pay attention to your pet. I basically just use mine as a rez-bot if I get downed.

It’s sorta ridiculous that Fl4k is still this OP after multiple nerfs.

You only get back 1 bullet every 2 seconds now after the nerf, so how does that work?

The skill tree talent only procs once every two seconds now, but you can actually find guns that have their own version of the same talent - lots of Jakobs guns have them.

I’ve got a legendary AR called Rowan’s Call, that gives me back 2 ammo in the magazine, for every crit, in ADDITION to the skill talent. The default magazine on it is only 20, but I can routinely fire the thing almost indefinitely when it comes to bosses with large weak points, like Graveward.

If you’ve got one round left, and pop Fade Away, suddenly you’re regenerating “free” ammo in your magazine over twice as fast as you’re using it. Select the talent that has a chance to decrease your active skill cooldown every time you crit, and you can have Fade Away ready to go again within 10-15 seconds.

This build is also pretty comical with the Flakker legendary, because you’re basically just shooting a cloud of crit-splosions in front of you every time you click the mouse - though obviously you have to reload more.

Ahhh gotcha. So it’s still viable.

Expires in <1 hour: W9C3T-RCW9B-ZKJKK-J3B3T-BHFFS (posted 10PM ET Oct 7)

Edit: 1 key, expires in <1 day (before Oct 12th): 5ZC3B-WRKHT-Z53CK-BTB33-CB9HH

Well, I ran the Atlas HQ mission solo last night on True Vault Hunter difficulty, with Mayhem 2 difficulty enabled as well, and the build I posted about above, still absolutely destroys. Got downed a few times because I was being extremely careless, but my pet would just get me right back up.

Flakker still one shots anything you point it at except some badass enemies, and my new legendary Lucian’s Call finishes off anyone else.

It’s kinda bumming me out, because I enjoy playing the game, but there also is really no reason to any more. There’s no challenge, unless I intentionally hobble myself, and I have no room for any more lvl 50 legendary weapons in my inventory. I’ve been selling 95% of them.

Hey, they finally nerfed the Flakker!

So my daughter and I are co-opping this game. We also played the previous games. This one seems to be very uneven in spots. We seem to be underleveled for most bosses, and it is strange that after getting some levels you are sent back to an area where the bad guys are a lesser level than you. We are level 14 currently.

But my major problem with the game is the continual spawning by the bad guys. We are looking for the laser guy to get what he has and the damn bad guys seem to spawn forever. This isn’t even a boss fight and we have been at this area for way to long. And no place to buy/sell weapons or ammo. Sure you get some when you die but it has become easy to run out when you are fighting so many damn enemies.

K9W3T-BJZ59-B9SHB-6B3JT-T9CFF

Shift code for spoopy Halloween heads. 1 per Vault Hunter. Good until Nov 5th.

Boy, conversation of this game kinda fell off a cliff suddenly, eh? lol

I still play it some, but man am I ready for the Halloween shit to be done. I know they said they were turning it down, but I’m trying to do the Slaughter Shaft on Mayhem 3 and it’s hard enough without that.

Yeah, I don’t know why they didn’t make this event opt-in after the first time you defeat Haunt. Just make it so there are no ghosts if you don’t talk to Maurice again.

I like Maurice, but the ghost spam, yeah, that’s a pain. I’m replaying this (with FL4K this time, instead of the Gunner) and enjoying the gameplay more than I did originally. Partly that may because I can safely ignore everything but the shooting and looting. When I hit a long cutscene, I just do something else until it’s over. No desire to hear that crap again. The Beastmaster is also a lot more efficient it seems than the Gunner.

I beat Haunt twice in the first couple of days of the event. I did enough of the milestones to get the special trinket. That’s it. I’m good. I haven’t played since then.

If they really want to do GaaS, they need to get better at this stuff.

The same map, same boss, same-o same-o nature of the ghost/haunt thing is boring, but the loot is pretty good, especially the loot skulls. The actual fights vary, with Haunt himself being “ok” and some of the lead ups except for the blood cavern pretty solid. The blood cavern/retch stuff is not so hot.

I was wondering what happened to all the loader-bots from Borderlands 2.

That actually doesn’t look bad.

Ah! Patch notes.

https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/borderlands-3-patch-and-hotfix-11-21-2019/4127376

The following environments have received additional vending machines. They can typically be found before bosses or the mid waypoint in larger environments:

• Athenas
  • Atlas HQ
  • Lectra City
  • Jakobs Estate
  • Voracious Canopy
  • Tazendeer Ruins
  • The Pyre of Stars

My daughter and I are playing this co-op now. It does seem the game is a little more uneven than the previous games. Noting the vending machine change above that is one of the things that was strange. But the enemies seem that way as well.