Borderlands 3 - More cel-shaded loot

Looking at the website, you now have to choose “Redeem for Epic” or “Redeem for Steam”. Is there any other way they can possibly make this whole thing more annoying?

Christ, I have a Gearbox/Shift account. Tie it to that and only that, dumbasses. It shouldn’t matter whether I’m playing on Steam or Epic. I take it this also means characters aren’t going to transfer over from one store to the other?

I also have the options to redeem for Xbox Live and the option to redeem for PSN.

I don’t own Borderlands 3 yet, but I’m trying to divide it equally. Some for Xbox Live, some for Steam, some for Epic. That way whichever place has the best sale, and I have time to play it, I can get it for that platform.

I am on, I think the last main quest, the great vault. Anyway, the part I am just past is open the doors to the inner sanctum. I pass some saws and then there is a set of vending machines and up a ramp is an area with a big CoV sign and in the back is a purple waterfall. Anyway, there are some midgets in the area which I kill and then there is nothing else to do. No more enemies or anything, no where but to back-track. There are some valves I found which are locked.

I have restarted the game a few times and even exited the client, and reloaded completely and nothing new happens.

In some quests I googled, it says the next step is to kill an anointed. There is none in the area.
What am I to do next?

Well, I got another legendary Flakker shotgun as a drop, so once again I’m just obliterating anything with a single mouse click.

I can kill all four of the vault bosses within 20 seconds, on Mayhem 1 difficulty. My build, combined with my gear, just kinda renders the game a joke.

I spent a large chunk of Friday and Saturday solo “grinding” bosses, and I now own all of the SDU upgrades (the last tier costs over 2 million credits each), my bank inventory is 100% lvl 50 legendaries (as is the display wall), and I have 100% legendary gear equipped. I guess I’m done?

They definitely increased the loot quality for this week’s event - I was typically getting at least one legendary per boss kill, and even got up to FOUR from a single kill several times.

W9K3J-BFCS3-HKBKW-B3BBB-RBTSH

<1 day.

Dunno. Troy definitely summoned in an anointed for me to fight.

I managed to get it to work. Basically I back tracked to the previous area, did that fight again, then went forward and then it advanced to “Enter the Inner sanctum” , however, even that was bugged. I got to the waypoint and nothing happened. It would not register. So then I restarted the game yet again, and finally it spawned that dude.

This game is seriously buggy.

If anyone is curious about an all-around OP Fl4k build, that also melts bosses, this is roughly what I’m using (first one):

Combine it with a gun that also returns ammo to magazine on crit, and you can fire bullets in Full Auto for like a minute straight with certain bosses - losing almost no actual ammo in the process.

With this build you barely even need to pay attention to your pet. I basically just use mine as a rez-bot if I get downed.

It’s sorta ridiculous that Fl4k is still this OP after multiple nerfs.

You only get back 1 bullet every 2 seconds now after the nerf, so how does that work?

The skill tree talent only procs once every two seconds now, but you can actually find guns that have their own version of the same talent - lots of Jakobs guns have them.

I’ve got a legendary AR called Rowan’s Call, that gives me back 2 ammo in the magazine, for every crit, in ADDITION to the skill talent. The default magazine on it is only 20, but I can routinely fire the thing almost indefinitely when it comes to bosses with large weak points, like Graveward.

If you’ve got one round left, and pop Fade Away, suddenly you’re regenerating “free” ammo in your magazine over twice as fast as you’re using it. Select the talent that has a chance to decrease your active skill cooldown every time you crit, and you can have Fade Away ready to go again within 10-15 seconds.

This build is also pretty comical with the Flakker legendary, because you’re basically just shooting a cloud of crit-splosions in front of you every time you click the mouse - though obviously you have to reload more.

Ahhh gotcha. So it’s still viable.

Expires in <1 hour: W9C3T-RCW9B-ZKJKK-J3B3T-BHFFS (posted 10PM ET Oct 7)

Edit: 1 key, expires in <1 day (before Oct 12th): 5ZC3B-WRKHT-Z53CK-BTB33-CB9HH

Well, I ran the Atlas HQ mission solo last night on True Vault Hunter difficulty, with Mayhem 2 difficulty enabled as well, and the build I posted about above, still absolutely destroys. Got downed a few times because I was being extremely careless, but my pet would just get me right back up.

Flakker still one shots anything you point it at except some badass enemies, and my new legendary Lucian’s Call finishes off anyone else.

It’s kinda bumming me out, because I enjoy playing the game, but there also is really no reason to any more. There’s no challenge, unless I intentionally hobble myself, and I have no room for any more lvl 50 legendary weapons in my inventory. I’ve been selling 95% of them.

Hey, they finally nerfed the Flakker!

So my daughter and I are co-opping this game. We also played the previous games. This one seems to be very uneven in spots. We seem to be underleveled for most bosses, and it is strange that after getting some levels you are sent back to an area where the bad guys are a lesser level than you. We are level 14 currently.

But my major problem with the game is the continual spawning by the bad guys. We are looking for the laser guy to get what he has and the damn bad guys seem to spawn forever. This isn’t even a boss fight and we have been at this area for way to long. And no place to buy/sell weapons or ammo. Sure you get some when you die but it has become easy to run out when you are fighting so many damn enemies.

K9W3T-BJZ59-B9SHB-6B3JT-T9CFF

Shift code for spoopy Halloween heads. 1 per Vault Hunter. Good until Nov 5th.

Boy, conversation of this game kinda fell off a cliff suddenly, eh? lol

I still play it some, but man am I ready for the Halloween shit to be done. I know they said they were turning it down, but I’m trying to do the Slaughter Shaft on Mayhem 3 and it’s hard enough without that.

Yeah, I don’t know why they didn’t make this event opt-in after the first time you defeat Haunt. Just make it so there are no ghosts if you don’t talk to Maurice again.

I like Maurice, but the ghost spam, yeah, that’s a pain. I’m replaying this (with FL4K this time, instead of the Gunner) and enjoying the gameplay more than I did originally. Partly that may because I can safely ignore everything but the shooting and looting. When I hit a long cutscene, I just do something else until it’s over. No desire to hear that crap again. The Beastmaster is also a lot more efficient it seems than the Gunner.