Brainwashing advice needed

Based on his ICQ ID I’d guess hes above 30 or below 22.

It’s all in how you frame it.

RE: OP. Umm, tell the guy to move on? I don’t understand the dilemma here. Yeah, it sucks when you’re young and your girlfriend decides to lez out on you, but trying to “convert” her back or whatever is a waste of time. There’re tons of girls out there, tell him to find another one.

This is so simple, really. Ask the girl if she likes cheese. If she says no, she has been brainwashed. If she says yes, then ask her if she likes pizza. If she says no, brainwashed. Once you have tried 10 top notch foods, and she has said she likes them all, you will know she is NOT brainwashed.

Holy crap, my wife’s brainwashed.

Thanks for the tip, Robert :)

“Over here, we have a male-affectionate, easy to get along with, non-political agenda lesbian. Down here, we have a man-hating, angry as fuck, agenda of rage, bitter dyke. Over here, we got Santa Claus, and up here the Easter Bunny. Which one is going to get to the hundred dollar bill first?”

It is not only natural, it is totally hot!

I like to open and hold doors for people who are a good hundred feet or more away from the door, because it amuses me to watch them run for the door, compelled to hurry because I am holding it for them. That’s pretty much the only reason I hold doors for people.