Breakfast Cereals

I am generally not a breakfast person much less a cereal person. But I get the cereal itch every now and then. 2/3 Total + 1/3 Lucky Charms + milk + a bit of heavy cream. Yeah, I know, but Claybob has gotta be Claybob.

More like clayBLOB MIRITE? ;-)

I tend to have a box around to munch on during the weekend…no time even for cereal during the week. Thus it tends to be a treat. Favorites include Reese’s Puffs, Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and–inexplicably–Frosted Mini Wheats.

I go to cereal is raisin bran crunch. Probably because of all the sugar in the added granola clusters. My back up cereal is frosted mini wheat‘s… Hey they’re loaded with wheat!

However, the recent discussion in this thread has made me reconsider my life choices… With respect to breakfast anyway. So I’ve started having steel cut oatmeal with raisins in the mornings. I might even cook a couple eggs on Sunday morning for a change of pace!

So thanks to all the health naggers here!

The gelatinous cube portions of my person heard that and are ANGRY! They are coming for you. Expect them in 3012 due to movement rate.

@Scott123 Kellogg’s Vector? Never seen that before. Is that a Euro or Australia-UK thing?

Ah, you should try it, I’m in Canada, but I would guess it’s everywhere. Basically a whole sub-brand now, marketed towards athletes (hey, I’m a pro-sumer).