Breaking Bad

Speaking of the role of classical tragedy in the show, there’s a promo you probably missed if you weren’t watching the final season while it aired. It’s totally worth watching in a non-advertising context.

Yeah, that holds up. Good call Funk

Now THIS is some funny stuff right here.

I suppose it was inevitable that Breaking Bad would collect a slew of Emmys for its final season (the voters didn’t seem to have a lot of imagination beyond if something had won before, it deserved to win again), but the only one I would have disappointed to not have received an Emmy was for the writing for “Ozymandias”, which did indeed win.

I am going to just put this here. I don’t even know.

http://empirenews.net/amc-announces-breaking-bad-will-return-for-6th-season-you-wont-believe-this-plot-twist/#.VEAbH_x9xKU.facebook

I assume it’s fake or something, I don’t know anything about empirenews.com - also, I’m pretty sure this would be a terrible idea, and lastly, I doubt those are quotes from Vince. That sounds idiotic.

What is this I don’t even…

Seriously, that story is a load of bunk. I’ve heard many many interviews with Vince Gilligan and there’s just no way he’s going back to Walt’s story. It’s done.

EDIT: that whole site looks to be a complete joke: Kim Jong-Un deposed? Jimmy Hoffa’s body discovered? I think I would have heard about that.

Yeah, looking around it looks like an Onion-wannabe. Disregard. Freaking inane.

I seriously fail to see the point of sites like that.

On April Fools those kind of sites are the only one’s that post real news!

So my girlfriend and I rewatched the Gremlins movies recently and were amused to see Mike in the first film, and Tuco in the second:

https://www.allon.it/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/32329d9666b9cad194886713fd98f22a7.jpg

That is almost, but not quite enough to get me to watch them.Nice find!

I did not realize that the actor who played Tuco was that old.

Mike with Hair!

I’m not sure where you can find it, but check out a series from the 80’s called Wiseguy. It’s excellent, and he’s excellent in it.

Story arcs also featured the late, great, Ray Sharkey and a young Kevin Spacey

He was also in the first Beverly Hills Cop movie. At the time he bore a striking resemblance to a college friend of mine named Evan (albeit a bit older–we had all just graduated in the early-mid '80s), so we dubbed his character “Evil Evan.”

Whoa.

Teaser, with hatless Skinny Pete

Oh hells yeah.

In. So fucking in.

Maybe Jesse will get a craving for a Cinnabon and find his former lawyer working in a mall.