Breaking priceless heirlooms on national TV

http://www.neocities.us/callforhelp-a-thon/call%20for%20help-a-thon%20blooper.wmv [1.06 MB]

Now that’s gotta suck.

He did manage to stop himself from blurting out the F-bomb though. Gotta give him credit for that. I think I would have thrown a tantrum.

Ohh man. That’s a whole bucket of suck right there. I thought he was just going to drop it, but the way it exploded in his hands was great.

Poor guy, his hands were shaking like a leaf before the thing even broke. I blame the hosts grating voice for exploding the object in his hands.

Chet

Man, that is awful, but priceless. You’ve gotta love how he’s all “This is a one-of-a-kind piece, there’s nothing else like it in the world” right before it blows.

It’s great how he de-escalates the level of profanity mid-curse. That takes some quick thinking.

-Tom

I gotta give it to the host, the crew and the audience (if there was any) for not busting out laughing or swearing.

Man, at first I thought the guy had a palsy or something, but rewatching it I think he’s just incredibly nervous and the only way it displays itself is through his quivering hands.