Brexit, aka, the UK Becomes a Clown Car of the Highest Order

In my part of London, they never went away. There’s a place that sells them 5 minutes’ walk from my flat.

I noticed the pie shop by gamesworkshop in romford does hot eels mash and liquor, my local shops and others I know only does jellied eels

I go out my way for unagi or smoked eel when at japanese/foodie restaurants but arent a huge fan of jellied. i eat them when at the table but dont order it but curious about hot eels and mash

I’ve heard they’re quite tasty.

And to be honest, probably better for you than the mass of processed shit people call food nowadays.

I doubt most people would notice their fresh produce is harder to get.

And, not to condone brexit or anything, but Britain did manage on very little food ocne upon a time…

true, that time was one of national unity against a concrete and definable enemy at a time of war and we had a large navy to protect the convoys…

Not such a large navy now, but no-one will be sinking our convoys!

Folks in Brittain aren’t gonna starve.

Their lives will just get worse.

We “managed” with regular polio outbreaks too.

The loss of staple foods like tomatoes from supermarket shelves in 2019 doesnt fill me with fond nostalgia. What ridiculous nonsense to even think that, we’re going collectively mad. The loss of civilisation and first world status just to appease a bunch of racist vermin scum is a fucking rage inducing travesty.

You guys are gonna get scurvy again, yo.

Hypothetically speaking, there is enough farmland and technology and technical know how to feed ourselves with just our farmland.

Ofcourse in reality the willpower isn’t there.

I do think it’s a bit of a stretch to imagine that suddenly, come March 29th, there’ll be no tomatoes on the supermarket shelves.

Such melodrama does the remainer argument no good.

And Brexiteers will easily be able to say it’s a remoaner argument, and dismiss it as a lack of backbone and an easy sacrifice to make in return for “soereignty” and “control.”

Well, senior Brexiters shouldn’t be warning people about it going to happen?

We’ll still have food, says a senior Leaver: “We won’t be able to get certain foods like bananas or tomatoes but it’s not like we won’t be able to eat.

Also, no medicine. If we dont have enough tomatoes to stock our supermarkets, we wont be normal supplies of medicines. People are going to die to appease ethno-nationalist racist scum who pretend that them wanting their family and friends dying for “sovereignty” is actually the truth.

Do you not remember the great vegetable panic of 2017?

Here’s what Cups Of Tea and Blighty Spirit won’t overcome.

11 out of 12 critical IT systems at the border that the Border Delivery Group has assessed as being at risk of not delivering on time and to acceptable quality (rated amber or above) by 29 March 2019.

That there is a high delivery risk attached to government departments’ border programmes for ‘day one of no deal’ due to their scale, complexity and urgency; this risk is magnified by the degree of interdependence between the programmes.

That infrastructure identified by government departments cannot be built before March 2019.

That the additional resources required to operate the border may not be ready by March 2019.

That businesses do not have enough time to make the changes that will be needed if the UK leaves the EU without a ‘deal’ and

That the most complex issues relating to the border in the event of the UK leaving the EU without a ‘deal’ remain to be resolved.

and the table at the end of this document has similar levels of readiness for aspects outside of the border.

All in the red. No chance of anything to be delivered.

It’s going to be a catastrophe, and ultimately foreign looking and sounding people will get the blame for all of it, because no way are these monstrous c***s are going to admit this was entirely their fault.

No I do not!

Burn baby burn!

The darkest, most sadistic schadenfreude part of me looks forward to mocking Brexiteers if things go south.*

The better part of me also looks forward to it, but will lead to me holding my tongue.

I’ll be visiting England on a monthly basis this year, looking forward to it.

• purely selfishly, as I’ve spent the last 2.5 years making my own preparations for shit hitting the fan.

I predicted the Brexit clowns didn’t have a clue do took steps accordingly.

Admittedly, one didn’t need a crystal ball for that prediction!!!

The great irony of all of this is that it’ll be the more vulnerable people in the more vulnerable areas that suffer the most, precisely the areas and people that voted Brexit.

I watched a documentary late the other night (can’t remember which) and it talked about how Russia targeted non-voters with deception and lies to get them to the polls to support brexit.

The majority did not want Brexit. They were tricked and manipulated by an evil foreign power with help on the inside by those who have “outs” from the mayhem that will befall Great Britain. That in itself should invalidate Brexit.

Except it won’t invalidate anything and will be dismissed as remoaning.

It’s a handy rebuttal to any criticism.

Brexiters: A tale in two tweets

Gee, it’s pretty amazing how Brexiters sound just like Trumpers.

What’s a BAME?

Black Asian Minority Ethnic