Brexit, aka, the UK Becomes a Clown Car of the Highest Order

You got us man. You got us. Well done…done…done…

I believe the word you are looking for is swatches.

Haha ok, keep telling yourselves that half the population is indeed stupid or racist.

I understand it’s easier that way.

Not half. Around 40%. Given the state of education in this country, it’s to be expected, really.

Such arrogance. Almost Clinton-esque in its condescension.

Arrogance. Data. Tomato. Tomato.

Sneaky. Starting your shit in the Brexit thread.

If you support Donald Trump at this point, you are either racist or ok with racists.

Which is not better

Its a lot of fun watching the left sneering at the white working class, then wondering where their votes went.

The Politics Forum turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving posters that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Discourse Age by some, an Age yet to come, and Age long past, a post rose in the Thread of Brexit. The post was not the beginning, there are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of Politics Forum. But it was a beginning.

In both cases.

The Left: Vote for us you stupid racists!

later on…

The Left: Why didn’t you vote for us? :(

We’re not really wondering, we know at this point. If you wanna equate “horrible racists” with “white working class” that’s your brain gymnastics, not ours.

Actually, my reply on this thread was to a poster who said exactly that.

Do try to keep up.

Your reply wasn’t tagged as to a specific user, chuckles.

If the UK adopts an Electoral College and gives racists a disproportionate voice, then I guess Remain will have to change their tone.

But as long as winning the popular vote is what matters, then they should follow Clinton’s example.

Shitposting. Shitposting never changes.

Since the dawn of forum kind, when our ancestors first discovered the trolling power of usenet, posts have been made in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage.
In the year 2019, after decades of forum conflict, the destructive nature of trolls could sustain itself no longer. The forum was plunged into an abyss of trolling and flaming.
But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the forum. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue to another angry chapter of forum history. For man had succeeded in destroying the thread – but shitposting, shitposting never changes.

Whenever shitposting like this happens, I can’t help but think of this image:

Ancestors?! I was there! I saw it first-hand. The horror.

Loving it.

I object to calling half the population stupid or racist, and on here that makes me the bad guy :)
Echo chamber more :)