Broken Forum vanished

He also gets to deliver the Greatest Line In The History of Television.

Rik: “Where’d you get that howitzer?”
Vyvyan: “I found it!”

That is the exact scene that turned my little brother and me into Young Ones fanatics. We were up later than usual on a Sunday night because our parents were out, flipping through the channels, and on MTV was a window. We paused, and Vyv’s head smashed through it. We started laughing, and he chomped a brick. We laughed harder, and the brick exploded. We didn’t know what the fuck we were watching, but we were permanently hooked.

Anyplace? Like the majority of the world?

Dude you could have put this away long ago if you’d just said you hate weebs.

Not even weebs like to self-identify as weebs. I say that as a weeb. The only way to out a weeb is to like, start asking shit like “WHO LIKES NARUTO?”.

Look if the rest of the world was jumping off a bridge, would you go with them?

If they were jumping off a bridge into a river full of beer? Yes. Yes I would.

Of course, because have you ever heard anything where the phrase “and then people started throwing themselves off the bridge” didn’t indicate something terrible was going to happen to anyone still on the bridge?

I’m following. Yes, yes I would jump off the bridge rather than get eaten alive by the zombies overrunning it.

There is a reason America is the greatest country in the world.

What’s the reason, that they play football almost totally without their feet? ;)

What kind of beer? Ballast Point Sculpin or Pabst Blue Ribbon?

You got it. America likes sports with scoring. Nobody in America, the greatest country in the world, is happy with a 0-0 game. Soccer fans consider that classic.

So why don’t you like cricket then as a nation where each team can score 300 runs each in a one-day match?

Hockey is pretty great, and that can have games be 0-0 before OT.

Now a game can’t actually end 0-0 though.

Cause baseball is slow cause it takes 3 hours, freakin cricket can take forever. And only foreigners play cricket.

Live hockey can be great even at 0-0. Agreed. Cause there will still be shots on goal.

I thought Americans only liked sports where the winners can declare themselves world champions even if they are only playing domestically.

Mainly, yes. And it’s been mostly true since no baseball team from another country has decided to call us out for the World Series. And we’d probably drop a nuke on them if they did.

Man, I know we mocked this place as a locker room, but JEEZE GUYZ