Broken Forum vanished

The greatest song about the G-20 ever made / only song ever made?

This is my favorite post in this thread. I now firmly believe that every post here could be substituted with various images of owls blinking.

-xtien

“I’m pleased with owl, i’m happy with that.”

“I would have loved to have been owl.”

“You’re nowhere close to an owl!”.

That’s actually true of all threads in the history of this board, except the one where that one guy figured out it was me doing the Kitsune character.

Motion to close the thread.

@divedivedive @JonRowe gentlemen, these are not owls.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Superbowl/

Long time subscriber. :)

Yeah the go away so we don’t have to think about it crowed showed up.

I mean learning you might be acting in a shitty manner to people routinely is pretty hard to process. I say, having had to do so many times over the years. Hard to blame some folks for getting their dander up. I mean, I will, because I’m a judgmental fucker, but you know.

Indeed not! Mine’s a kitsune.

Sure. But when the discussion is punctuated with bullshit it degrades the discussion. I personally am leaving this particular thread. I’ve done it before but

Looks like Owl breast is the other white meat.

Throw allll the shade you want. As long as we are on decent* software, that’s what matters to me.

But I will also keep strongly lobbying for true peer moderation with Stusser and Telefrog as equals, rather than the old and unsustainable “Tom’s Living Room, whatever Tom says goes, and if you don’t like it, fuck you” model.

Those are the two priorities, because either of them could effectively end this place. And one out of two aiiin’t bad 🎵

* competitive with the facebooks and the twitters and so on