Brooklyn Nine Nine

YEEESSSS!!!

Also likely means: some other half-hour show that NBC has scheduled – likely in the new year – is testing so poorly for them that they want some extra episodes of B99 they can plug in as needed.

I finally started watching B-99. And now I’m out of episodes and my entirely family is anxiously awaiting the next season.

:(

Well poops.

Noooooooooooo

Her absences last season were very keenly felt.

Great trailer tonight for the show. Coming January 10th to NBC! I’m ready!

Youtube has an alternate ending trailer too.

Yaaaayyyyyyyy!

We went out to a local bakery this morning and I happened to notice that the woman farther up in the line looked somewhat familiar. I pointed this out to my son–we are currently about halfway through season 4 of the show–and his eyes grew super wide.

“I have to get a picture with her!”

She was super nice and basically made his day.

“I love living in L.A.,” he said, upon returning to our place in line.

-xtien

I’m on season 4 right now, binging an episode on my other display right now. Your son is living my dream.

How wonderful is that.

Nice summary of the show so far, to catch us up to the new season. It has spoilers obviously.

That is so awesome :)

Very entertaining start to the season, and some really nice little character moments sprinkled throughout. Not a landmark, earth-shattering episode or anything, but I really enjoyed it, and it’s good to know that things are running smoothly on the new network :)

Yeah, that was a great episode. Depressed Holt is just as entertaining as excited Holt.

My favorite is Soundboard Holt.

-xtien

-Get some. Get some. Get some."

Novelty tee Holt

We’re watching it right now. It’s amazing.

Thats how I fix laptops at work!

Also… This B needs a C in her A!