Brooklyn Nine Nine

We’re getting caught up too, only have the most recent episode to watch now. So fun.

Also so glad Gina is back because I missed her SO MUCH.

Yeah Gina is great to have back. “How elaborate does my lie need to be”.

Also Kevin watched almost all the Nicholas Cage movies!

Except for Leaving Las Vegas, aargh.

Last week’s episode was great. Just Jake and Holt playing off each other. The moment with the guitar was hilarious.

Yeah, the way they finally got the dentist to confess was fantastic.

Amy’s dork dance cannot be unseen!

Double episode tonight had me in stitches. Such a fun freaking show.

Best line early on in last night’s show: “I saved $200 a month by just buying John Wick instead of renting it every two nights.”

Yes! God this show is just fantastic.

One thing that I just found out is what Stephanie Beatriz sounds like in real life. It’s… uh, not what I expected…

Don’t tell me she has a high falutin’ British accent.

I’m also catching up. I watched the first 4 episodes of this season so far. Still no Gina, which is weird.

I always thought when she took on that “almost valley girl” voice that she was acting. Turns out the Rosa voice is the pretend one. Wow. Color me surprised as well.

Still catching up.

Holt: Your colleagues are a lot more understanding than when I came out. They were much less … awake.
Piralta: Do you mean “Woke”?
Holt: I do mean that. But it’s grammatically incoherent.

All caught up. This season has been great. So much Holt and Paralta this season. That’s made it one of the best.

TV Grim Reaper has moved this to “likely renewed” (from “likely cancelled” earlier this year). I am feeling more confident now about its chances.

That’s really great. We’re a few episodes behind, but we want more.

I hope that none of the actors are getting too restless, though. They’ve all got such great chemistry with each other.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well fuckshits.

In memoriam:

Edit: note for lookers-on, Holt is gay and he is pretending to like women, which should helpfully explain the first quote and one down the line.

I guess we’ll finally have to start watching Homicide for our Andre Braugher fix.

Sad trombone.