Brotherhood of the Wolf

Astonishing rubbish. So bad I was overcome by a powerful desire to gouge out my own eyes with a spoon. Script looks like it was written as part of some group therapy for narcoleptics. The story is so disjointed it doesn’t even make sense as a series of vignettes.

The whole thing was just plain crap. As if it couldn’t get any worse, they had that slender eurotrash underwear model Z-grade Mark DeCrackhead/DasCrisco or whatever the fugg his name is playing some dead injun who got tossed off a cliff like a disposable tampon about 3/4 through the film. I watched the remainder out of the rear window of my truck while I dragged the television set on a tow chain down the highway at about 80 mph just for something fun to do.

I think some fool recommended this film up here at some point, whoever you are you need to stay away from fermenting milk products before you post. This movie was another fine cultural product from French people, also known as cheese-eating surrender monkeys. I was not agreeable to french-bashing over the latest imperial looting adventure abroad and I’m still not. I now hate the french purely based on this movie alone.

I had no idea there was another kind. Is there? Doesn’t seem that nice to me.

This movie was another fine cultural product from French people, also known as cheese-eating surrender monkeys. I was not agreeable to french-bashing over the latest imperial looting adventure abroad and I’m still not. I now hate the french purely based on this movie alone

Watch Amélie.

Ask, and ye shall receive.

Is this the real Cleve Blakemore?

Somehow, I remember him being more entertaining on Interplay’s Baldur’s Gate forums.

Supertanker:

ewww. I will never strike that image from my mind’s eye. thank you.

There should have been rad flags going up all around you. You shouldn’t have been able to see your monitor past all the red flags.

Ask, and ye shall receive.[/quote]

Ask I may have, but surely I didn’t deserve that.