Brrrrr Cold Waters

Cool, ten bucks on Steam too. Maybe I will take the dive (ha!)

As an aside to this game, I rode both the Dallas and Guitarro back in my younger days. They are both now decommissioned. Of course even scarier is the fact that VQ-2 which I spent two years flying with is gone and I’m pretty sure VQ-1 is going to be replaced by drones soon. What a world.

Didn’t know you were a fellow squid, Vic!

I was an NSGA Cryptologist '88 to '96. But it honestly seems like a different lifetime ago. Best of times and worst of times thing now that I look back on it.

The new campain’s beta is out, with new playable subs, and probably a host of new bugs!

I’ve caught some of Jive Turkey’s streams on this and it definitely has some bugs. Sadly this is going to be the last content patch for Cold Waters meaning there won’t be any DLC planned for a later release.

LOL jpinard goes all Cheetos and Beer on someone in that Steam thread :)

I get really irritated when gamers demand an indie developer make free content forever and say DLC is never an option. His response, “they should go on patreon instead of making future DLC”. I about snap my optic nerve rolling my eyes at that.

*gives @scharmers the stink-eye for not linking the thread in question.

The diplomatic incident is in the news topic linked in my previous post (and it allows me to finally spot Jeff on Steam, request sent!).

Nicely done JP. You can be a real tiger when you want to. :)

I hope I don’t look like a horrible person there. Hard to hold back sometimes.

Hell no. You go girl!

Bashing down entitled Veruca Salt-wannabes is god’s work.

Killerfish Games has deserved every dollar I’ve paid so far for their games (Atlantic and Pacific Fleet on PC and Android!), although I am going to admit I’m waiting for Cold Waters to hit $30 or less before I bite.

The walleye?

I’ll second the motion - YGG!

He came back with something like, “Well, you see, the game is actually only worth $20 so we should be getting more for free,” but deleted his idiotic comment.

RISE

“Led Dev” of Cold Waters now working for Undead MicroProse.

Killerfish Games still around?

I am not happy about this zombie MicroProse.

Yes2435

Red Storm Rising redux? Please?