BSG 36 - A Friend in Need... maybe

Activating 5-6 first means the 7-8 raiders move to 5-6, right?

Wrong. Activating 5-6 first would destroy thay civvie. So the raiders in 7-8 would move to 4

Ooops sorry, that’s what I meant, just screwed up the question. Ok, 7-8 first, moving those raiders to 5-6, then 5-6 to blast the poor civvy.

Ok. 4 raiders move to 5-6. One raider blasts the civvie, -1 pop. 10 raiders move to 3

Heavy advances.

Basestar activation. Roll 8. Pegasus or Galactica @rowe33?

@soondifferent your card

treachery please!

Pegasus please.

@CraigM just pinging

Ok, just back from a grocery run.

Engine room

@soondifferent

@soondifferent

Poke acknowledged!

what do you think @lantz @Knightsaber, I can roll track and damage. They’re likely to jump next turn anyway so even if track increases it’ll still get us closer to next rendezvous (and it will likely force them to use FTL. what happens if Gaeta gives them an extra jump prep at the end of the track? do they jump immediately or at end of turn?)

Or I can use some super crises but I think timing is not there, considering lull ahead.

If Gaeta give a jump prep as part of the ally action, that happens immediately, before the player action step. So in that hypothetical the player would no longer be able to activate FTL as they would jump before they activate it.

I don’t think that we want to roll the track and risk resetting the pursuit track.

Sounds like your super isn’t a great choice now?

Maybe keep working our way through the civilians or damage and filling up the fleet board with raiders?

Whatever, just don’t hit me.

ok let’s do that, I’ll go for Galactica damave and raiders in 2 @craigm

Ok, only 2 raiders get placed since there are only 2 remaining.

Damage incoming.

I’ll take a Leadership, Engineering and Treachery when he’s done over there.

@soondifferent selected the hanger. @Jorn_Weines to sickbay.

Allies

Margaret Racetrack Edmondson Felix Gaeta
kendra shaw

This sucks. I guess first I’ll use my Movement to borrow a card from Starbuck and give back some Treachery.

Let’s see what that turns up. @CraigM