BSG 36 - A Friend in Need... maybe

Hm, my hand is sadly not the most useful. I’ll let my constituents weigh in before I decide.

Discard a card to go play Quorum games.
Maybe see if Mr. Gaeta is being nice (that’s risky).
Repair the Hangar Deck so maybe someday Athena can fly.
Um. Kill the dang Centurion, which is hard.

One note, I did not repair the Mk VII. That only applies on your Movement step, as the XO does not confer a movement step (just two actions, or a move and an action) it did not apply.

Aha, that makes sense.

Since you can’t shoot, repair? The hangar will be needed eventually, if we insist on not dying.

Ok, I end my Movement step in the Hangar and fix the one damaged Mk VII Viper. Then I use my OPG.

Discard 0EN,2R,2R,3C, repair 2 normal Vipers (doesn’t look like there’s any destroyed Mk VIIs?). I repair the Hangar and Weapons Control - unless someone has an urgent need of something on Pegasus - I think this also probably might need some input. Or is it only damage to Galactica that can be soaked by Pegasus, not repairs?

@CraigM

Per the rules damage to Galactica and Pegasus are interchangeable, with a few Cylon specific exceptions (Super Crisis and reveals)

Main batteries is a little more useful, but I doubt Pegasus lasts long.

I sort of agree. I’m logging off now, though. I’ll defer to the Admiral on this. Repair Hangar and Pegasus Main Battery. @CraigM

Very well, fixing those

Domestic Dispute

Starting with @Lantz

0 cards @rowe33

I’ve only got 1 here. @soondifferent

0 cards @Knightsaber

Nothing. @Perky_Goth

2 cards, HTH
@Snebmi

1 card @Jorn_Weines

3 cards @CraigM

pokes a little bit at Craig

Big work meeting about covid, WFH, yearly bonuses, etc.

Also regular work shit, needy kids, and a wife who doesn’t know how to leave me TF alone for 10 minutes because I need to thin :-/

doing now

At about 2 today my wife commented on how I had a lot more time to focus on work than normal and I had been out of my work space to help with various things six times already.

This is a real special thing going on.