BSG 38 - This is Our 38th Game in Six Years

He shouldn’t have done that then.

Tough call. I am not sure what is best to do. Lantz is up next, though. He might be able to get Rho out of sickbay.

(Sorry started writing and got pulled away.) Iin all likelihood one of Zarek or Cally is the toaster, so I imagine Cally is more likely to shoot Zarek then to get him out of the brig sickbay. (I think I’ve given sufficient evidence that I’m a human, what with turn efficiency and prioritizing civvies when I don’t have to)

From my perspective, if I brig knock out Cally:
If she’s human, she shoots Zarek, Cylons -3 cards, humans -4
If she’s Cylon, she shoots Zarek (or me) Cylons -4 cards, humans -3

If I brig sock Zarek
If Cally’s human, she shoots Zarek, Humans +4 cards, Cylons -3
If Cally’s Cylon, She shoots Zarek (or me) Cylons + 4 cards, humans - 3

Brigging Zarek is higher risk as it could leave us in a situation where cyber-Cally is not dead and brimming with cards.

Personally I’m too lazy to go back and checkout @lantz’s cards to see whether he could have helped last turn, but I find Zarek’s LS1 a bit more suspicious and would bet on Zarek being a Cylon. Still, I’d rather avoid a big swing in card balance right now, so will go against gut this time (as Faust has none) and send Cally to sickbay @Knightsaber

I just want to know why you keep saying brig when it’s Sickbay.

Hold on I gotta open everything.

And it’s Cally’s turn so @Lantz pick a card, then.

Well I’m thoroughly confused by that exposition. (Though perhaps that’s the point.)

Oh yeah, I meant sickbay wherever I said brig, I just have vengeance in my heart.

• Racetrack is clear because a Cylon wouldn’t have spent 2 turns to rescue that civvie up top.
  • I know I’m not a toaster (drink) Also I enabled Racetrack to rescue that civvie when I didn’t have to.
  • If I send Cally to sickbay and she shoots one of us, whether she’s Cylon or not will not result in a big swing in cards.
  • Personally if I have to bet I’ll put money on you being the Cylon as I’m suspicious of LS shortly after sleeper, however if I send you to the sickbay and I’m wrong about you, then we’re in a much worse spot. So I’m taking the less risky option.

Leadership please.

I need to ponder shooting someone and am swamped at work.

The heart says toaster elimination, but the head says that this is more important at the moment:

Engineering 4RS to get us a new Assault Raptor

Assault Raptor is fixed and ready for Racetrack to be in it, whenever.

Meanwhile the press has questions.

Ambushed by the Press

You know President @rho21 loves press questions.

Bad luck that we keep getting X Chooses Crisis options on my turn when I have a Crisis skill.

Boo random luck!

I’m sure the press would enjoy talking to you about it.

Hrm. Chuck a good card or lose a morale?
We’re doing well enough for morale, but we’re doing fine for fuel too. I’ll throw my hand away.
Politics - 0FTH
Tactics - 6SFF
Treachery - 0DC

@Knightsaber

Okay.

Raider jumps into CFB 4.

+1 Pursuit Track brings the Cylons to us. Joy!

+1 Jump Prep

@Jorn_Weines you want Tactics or Piloting?

Also where did you move to from Sickbay?

Command please.

I think that it should be obvious that I am human so I am a safer XO target.

Right now nothing is obvious to me between you and Zarek. The previous crisis perhaps wasn’t for Zarek to reveal on, and maybe killing either of us isn’t exactly devastating at the moment. What would you do with an XO?

nothing right now. I wasn’t asking for one here, I was noting why I came to command when you are here.

I think it is silly to assert that toaster me magics up an assault raptor and hangs around hoping to somehow maybe at some possible maybe future point do mild evil vs jumping over to toaster town to actually do proactive evil stuff.

I agree that every turn a non-titled player stays on Galactica post-sleeper supports their claim of humanity. That said, if I were Jorn I wouldn’t XO any of us at the moment.

Tactics please @Knightsaber

Sorry for the delay, on vacation.