Building a deck of deckbuilders

Since Misguided called me by name my flattered ego demands I reply with a list of indie games.
My main points of reference will be open world and rpg-ish. Deck building is kind of rare in either combination.

• Trials of Fire mentioned above already
    This probably fits closest as it has open world, deckbuilding and RPG mechanics. It is an outstanding game with strong tactical and campaign elements and a very impactful item/deckbuilding component.
    The only caveat compared to regular open world stuff is that depending on which quest you are on there are various soft and hard timers pushing you forward. Depending on whether you like a quest structure or completely free exploration more that can be an advantage or disadvantage.

• Horizon’s Gate
    => forum link: I really like Horizon’s Gate <= and highly recommend it. Team based tactical combats in a free open world. Ship travel/exploration focus. Lots of distinct classes with their own skills. No deckbuilding but you do create your own skill set from a pool of the different classes.

Some indie RPGs with some form of open world. None have deckbuilding though.
No game of the year candidates here, but they all offer something. As their main shared weakness I would describe all of them as somewhat shallow and repetitive in the long run. But that is exactly how I would describe Erranorth as well… :P

• Monsters’ Den: Godfall
    RPG party based short dungeon crawls with simple combat in a free open world. Pretty small world, but it works.

• Low Magic Age
    D&D 3.5-ish open world adventures. Pretty extensive and elaborate RPG system with few of the computerized benefits. This is actual work. I remember liking the open world parts but finding the rest of the game too fiddly.
    If you like races, subraces; classes and subclasses, each with their on traits, feats and flavours this is for you.

• Fabled Lands
    Chose your own adventure mechanics in an open world. Simple tactical combat. Robust RPG system.
    This is similar to Erranorth in that you will work your way around level appropriate areas until you feel strong enough to move on.

• Archmage Rises
    Ambitious “life of a Mage” game. Expansive RPG and magic system. Big, procedurally generated open world with a history and the goal of a “living world”.
    Also dungeon crawls, NPC and faction relations, mage tower mechanics and lots of other stuff. Some of it works, some not so much. Mixed experience overall when I tried it half a year ago, but certainly impressive in scope and goals.

Going even further away from Erranorth:

• Underrail and Encased
    Two indie games inspired by the original two Fallouts in theme and mechanics. Both notably add with their own flavour and direction. Underrail is more combat and survival focused in a post apoc cave-system open world. Encased is more like classical Fallout 1.

And last but not least, a game that actually does have deckbuilding in an open world:

• Moonstone Island
    Pokemon-ish deckbuilding combat with creatures you collect and develop. 100 explorable (mostly procedural) islands. A strong Stardew Valley backdrop on top.