Bush cracks a "Funny"

You can’t say jesusfuckers. That’s like, immoral and shit.[/quote]

Goddammit Cartman! You can’t say stuff like that!

You’re a moron.[/quote]

I was thinkin’ cunt.

Goddammit!! Screw you, I’m going hoooooooooome.

:P

By the way, CindySue is our Ann Coulter. Kinda. Sorta.

It doesn’t help that the joke is hypocritical in that it tries to paint the President as a leader who bravely continues to make himself accessible to those that would give him the finger, while in reality people who show even the slightest signs of disagreement are kept far away and out of sight at any public outing.[/quote]

Actually, in Halifax, the protesters WANTED to protest on a bigger lot that was farther away from the museum. Kind of dumb, but it was in order to prevent any injuries or trouble that would have the riot police coming down on them.

Still, at least they had the option. They weren’t forced into a fenced area blocks away from the place.

I have to admit that I laughed when I heard it on the radio.

As for Kerry having a silver spoon, he never tried to hide that fact. There is a difference between caring about poorer people and pretending you are one of them.

And Nick, while not everyone who supports Bush does so because he is a “dimwit” a large percentage of people like him because he is anti-intellectual and that makes him relatable. That’s the moderate version of what the people above are saying.

Right or wrong, you just answered your own question.[/quote]

I do hope those posts were in jest and people don’t really believe he’s popular because he’s “a dimwit”.[/quote]

Uh, that is exactly why he is popular. As I have already said, he has a carefully manufactured image which changes slightly as you go from one place to another.

Lies that the Bushies say about Bush:
He understands the common man.
He is in touch with the common man.
He makes policies beneficial to the common man.
He is a down to earth rancher with a big heart.

These are all fabrications, and it takes only a miniscule amount of reading to understand this. The truth is Bush was born with a silver spoon, has never faced any kind of resistance to any of his ideas in his entire life. He’s never been allowed to fail, and never been allowed to grow up. He constantly sneers and sniggers at his rivals, and the public that isn’t voting for him. His policies benefit his corporate interests and those of his family, and do precious little for anyone that doesn’t make a significant amount of money.

CindySue has forgotten that more people voted AGAINST Bush than any other person in the history of the entire world. Bush is selling us out and all you idiot republicans will feel the fallout when our booming northern economies can no longer save your shitty southern lives.

Euri, why do you hate the south? Kerry took your state 53% to 46%.
( http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/results/states/WA/P/00/index.html )

Bush took mine 63% to 37%.
( http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/results/states/AL/P/00/index.html )

Not ALL of us rednecks are republicans.

More evidence of you hating us:
http://www.quartertothree.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=341134#341134

All the problems with Bush are never going to make voting for Kerry right. Take a deep breath and walk away. Some of us live the libertarian life, and we simply have no choice but the lesser of two evils.

This Libertarian had a choice. What state are you in?

[quote=“Moore”]

We’re trying. Have someone let us know when you are finally dead.

As for stupid voters loving dimwits, yes. Fatties and stupids loves them some dimwit jesusfuckers.

This is what has endeared the liberals to most people in America, and the kind of attitude that lost you the election.

Except for myself, and a couple of others, who posts here? The losers, that’s who.

As I said, keep it up, and you will always be the losers in future elections.

… and it only took CindySue22 three entire days to come up with that response.

Ah Derek, I expect better of you.

As you may, or may not, know, I drive a truck over the road (read “long distance”), and so can’t get on the internet every day.

Still, to respond to what I said, not how long it took me to say it…?

Dude, seriously, the whole “hurry up and reply” thing is way dumb. Heh.

What an absolutely fascinating response. You are betraying some prejudices I’m afraid. I was talking about “dimwit” and suddenly you are talking “common man”. Do you consciously realize that you equate the two?

You are pretty much right about Bush cultivating the common-man imagine. That’s hardly a serious accusation since every single presidential candidate for the last 30 years has tried the same crap.

There are plenty of real issues to point at if you want to criticize the Bush administration. Inventing flimsy ones like this just makes you look like a sullen child who can’t get over losing the election.

Do you consciously realize that you equate the two?

Uh, I am pretty damned aware that vast parts of the American ‘heartland’ see education and wit as things to be looked down upon. You can be incredibly smart and still be President, but you must never put forth the image that you are, indeed, a well educated, thoughtful, intelligent person.

We are building a culture of ignorance, where high art and reason go by the way side to make room for more Paris Hilton and Blue Collar Comedy Tour.

You are pretty much right about Bush cultivating the common-man imagine. That’s hardly a serious accusation since every single presidential candidate for the last 30 years has tried the same crap.

None of them has gone to the extent Bush has. He completely reinvented his ENTIRE history to make him look like something he is not.

There are plenty of real issues to point at if you want to criticize the Bush administration. Inventing flimsy ones like this just makes you look like a sullen child who can’t get over losing the election.

This doesn’t make any sense. I haven’ted invented anything. I put forward a clear picture as to why Bush has won. He won, literally, on a foundation of lies and misdirection. People like you make discourse difficult in this country. You can’t dissent or express your opinion without being a “Sullen child”

Thanks, ass.

So to you the average American is a dimwit, and Bush is popular because he markets himself as an average American?

Sorry to continue this in a 2nd post, Euri’s first post grew while I was replying :D

Yes, he won with misdirections. Just like every other presidential candidate. He was more effective at it than anyone in recent memory but that doesn’t mean he invented some new evil practice. Clinton downplayed his own highly educated background and appeared on MTV playing saxophone and talking about his underware to try to produce a palatable image for the masses of voters.

Just like I said, here:

Quote:

We’re trying. Have someone let us know when you are finally dead.

As for stupid voters loving dimwits, yes. Fatties and stupids loves them some dimwit jesusfuckers.

This is what has endeared the liberals to most people in America, and the kind of attitude that lost you the election.

Except for myself, and a couple of others, who posts here? The losers, that’s who.

As I said, keep it up, and you will always be the losers in future elections.

No answer from “on high” to that one, right?

:roll:

The attitude that lost liberals the election was that there was no need for an amendment banning same-sex marriage. And given that, I’m OK with losing. The whole liberals are snobby thing is a canard that you guys think someone is actually buying. We’re supposed to believe that there’s some way to get people who can’t live with the idea of mansex to stop having prejudices about liberals being elitists? When the guy they vote in is elitism incarnate?

No, I don’t see the perceived attitude of liberals being the key to any given election, as long as liberal is being used as a dirty word. I mean, Bush pulled some weird voodoo in the debates where he said Kerry was the biggest L word in the senate after harping for so long that Kerry was inconsistent. What can reality do in the face of that?

So I say, let a player play. Conservatives are dumb when they buy lines like that.

Think if the shoe was on the other foot, and if I was telling you you’d have to stop being blustery and self-centered if you wanted to ever win an election. Would you buy it? Stop trying to sell it to us.

Actually, the new conventional wisdom making its way around the pollsters is that it wasn’t moral values or gay marriage.

It was that people really thought the war would be best fought by Bush. And I guess that’s Kerry’s fault for arguing “durr, I’d do what Bush did, but better”, and his dipshit inability to explain his position.