California gets full-strength enrichment program

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A48925-2003Jun29.html

Hey, what the hell is this, some Mexican third world country! American states don’t go bankrupt, do they?

As goes Kalifornia, so go we all.

I’m so glad this shit has its own forum now so I can blackhole it.

Speaking of new forums: can we get a “Hardware” forum? I think it’d help seperate some of the techie computer threads from the “Everything Else” ghetto they’re currently in.

Yes, the financial collapse of the largest state in the United States has no bearing on your tiny local microcosm, pizza delivery will not be interrupted, promise. Of course, the pizza may be delivered by automatic weapon wielding cannibals, so please plan accordingly.

Thanks for coming here to say you’re not coming here! That was an important message to deliver!

Thanks for coming here to say you’re not coming here! That was an important message to deliver![/quote]

I wish he would elaborate on why he will definitely not be posting here!

Unfortunately, it’s pretty bad here. We’re facing one of our largest budget shortfalls (38 billion is what I keep hearing) in the state’s short history. Several jobs and services, such as hospitals, healthcare, and prisons, are being cut back severely, and lots of folks are losing their jobs.

Govenor Davis is also facing a ever-so-likely recall election, because I keep hearing that they keep getting closer to the 900,000 signatures needed for the recall. Things aren’t so rosy over here in the golden state, that’s for sure.

Davis and the Democrats who control both houses of California’s legislature cannot get their way on the budget because state law requires a two-thirds majority vote for it to be approved. They need a few Republican lawmakers to support their plan, which they say must include new taxes in order to save public schools and other vital programs from ruin.

But Republicans are refusing to consider any tax increase, which they say would harm California’s already weak economy, and are demanding deeper cuts in government spending.

Tax cuts harm the economy, but spending cuts don’t! Or something.

Why in god’s name does the lege need a 2/3rds majority to pass a budget? Is this Jarvis’s fault?

Some states passed super majority clauses regarding tax increases to score points with their constituents. The end result is that a minority of legislators can literally hold a state hostage when it comes to budget issues.

“Soaring health care costs for the poor and new expenses for homeland security are other contributing factors.”

Just makes you want to open the borders totally doesn’t it? May as well speed Cleve’s predictions up as much as we can.

I have a bunch of friends in California, all very liberal and very left. To them I say: Enjoy! You reap what you sow… hopefully you can find some nice Mexican barrio that will allow you to move in. Just tell them you were in support of illegals getting healthcare and social services, I’m sure that will be enough for them to accept your pasty white self.

Right, because we all know how those illegal immigrants are covered by Medicaid/Medicare. Sheesh.

You are the main fucking reason that this country will one day collapse, you know that?

Ignorant white liberals who understand very little, but FEEL oh so much!

Federal Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act

Go look it up you uneducated dick. Illegals DO get healthcare in California for FREE and do not pay for it. Often.

And you know, I bet you FEEL that illegal aliens do not get free education either so it MUST be true? I mean these noble spirited Mexicans are almost as noble and magical as the Negro! They SURELY deserve free education and do not have to pay tax dollars for it!

California Assembly Bill 540. Look that one up too my liberal genius.

Could you do the world a favor and slit your wrists?

This is what God says,

And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when
he was set, his disciples came unto him:
And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of
heaven
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after
righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the
children of God.
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake:
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you,
and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my
sake.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in
heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before
you.
Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his
savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good
for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot
of men.
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill
cannot be hid.
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but
on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the
house.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good
works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I
am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot
or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be
fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least
commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the
least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and
teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of
heaven.

etc

Compassionate Conservatism at work! Let the illegal immigrants upon which form an essential portion of the California workforce bleed to death in the street!

You are the main fucking reason that this country will one day collapse, you know that?

Ignorant white liberals who understand very little, but FEEL oh so much!

Federal Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act

Go look it up you uneducated dick. Illegals DO get healthcare in California for FREE and do not pay for it. Often.

And you know, I bet you FEEL that illegal aliens do not get free education either so it MUST be true? I mean these noble spirited Mexicans are almost as noble and magical as the Negro! They SURELY deserve free education and do not have to pay tax dollars for it!

California Assembly Bill 540. Look that one up too my liberal genius.

Could you do the world a favor and slit your wrists?[/quote]

Man, I like this guy. You reap, you sow. Unfortunately they sow and then reap the rest of us to bail them out of their own doing. They don’t even know why they are in such trouble!! Yes, we need tax hikes! That will save us! Fucking morons get exactly what they deserve.

The costs of mandated emergency room care of people unable to pay are paid by the hospital. The state of California is not responsible for those bills. Where are these immigrant health care costs in the budget?

God also said this,

Matthew 7

Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with
what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye,
but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote
out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy
brother’s eye.
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your
pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet,
and turn again and rend you.
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock,
and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh
findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he
give him a stone?
Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your
children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven
give good things to them that ask him?

Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to
you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the
prophets.

etc

can you spell M-E-D-I-C-A-I-D ?

hey Kafka,

Did you type all that out by yourself, or did the hand of god help you out?

Medicaid isn’t available for illegal immigrants, to my knowledge.

Man, you’re living in a dreamworld. You’re floating on a fairy floss cloud with a pink tutu on, glittering slippers and a tiara waving your stardust wand.

When my wife and I went to private clinics in California WITH CASH IN HAND we often could not get medical care because of the WAITING LIST OF ILLEGALS GETTING THEIR HEALTH CARE FOR FREE UNDER THE EMERGENCY ACT. SOMETIMES WE GOT BUMPED OFF THE SCHEDULE BECAUSE AN ILLEGAL BACKED BY GOVERNMENT BILLING NEEDED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AT THAT TIME. It’s a colossal scam but as you can see now, like any Ponzi scheme it is hitting the skids.

Nobody will laugh harder than I will when California explodes into a flaming ball of cannibal soup. California will get what California deserves.

The funniest part of all is when I was predicting the state would go bankrupt ten years ago, you friggin’ liberal traitorous scumbags were sneering and claiming that was a far-out, right wing fantasy.

I can’t wait until you sick, twisted fuggs get what you deserve during CW2. I keep blank tapes set aside so I can record the live footage of you body surfing over the heads of a Mexican crowd on CNN screaming all the way as you drift towards a central barbecue pit and get chucked in amidst fire hoses spraying tabasco sauce. “Cleve! Cleve, are you out there?!? Cleve, if you can hear me, I’m sorry, man!!! I learned too little too late how screwed up I was!!! I was a crazy, skewed liberal fugg who didn’t even know what planet he was on! Cleve! Cleve! AHHHHGHGHGHGGH!!!”

(Cut back to CNN studios, somber broadcaster shaking his head)

“Terrible, terrible stuff folks. The State of California has formally seceded from the United States as of 9 am this morning by a unanimous vote of the Senate which is occupied by a majority of people of hispanic descent. All blonde women in the State have been declared public property and have been seen chained naked to lamp posts as freely available sexual gratification for any passersby. The male Caucasians are being brutally killed and in some cases eaten. John, this is just my personal opinion, but I believe we are seeing the chickens of white racism come home to roost. You can only push these pooor, poooor, poooor people so far before they strike back and take what is theirs. After all, they were there first, actually they weren’t there but what is important is that they claim they were there, despite the fact they were never there. Another sad day in the history of race relations in America.”