Call of Cthulhu: DCOTE extended ending, and how to see it

For those that finished Dark Corners of the Earth and were frustrated that the ending left some questions unanswered, you will be happy to hear that there is an extended ending which answers most questions. Usually the way you had to get it was receive an “A’” rating. However someone has created a patch that allows you see the extended ending, as opposed to a bunch of other nifty things, like the inclusion of the “virtual arm” which Headfirst got rid of for some reason. Anyways the patch is here

http://www.callingcthulhu.com/index.php?act=news&CODE=02&t=1544

Here’s the extra dialogue in the extended ending, for those that want to know

Thanks for those links! Still haven’t installed the game, will have to wait until I’m done with Oblivion…

Thanks for the heads up. I just started playing this today, seems like it has a lot of potential. Anyone have prolonged experiences to report on (minus spoilers)? Just wondering relative, say, to Silent Hill 2 which I was never able to get into, or RE4 that I played the hell out of but regard as an action game primarily.

I supposed playing a 2006 game was too much to hope for - picked up the Steam version on sale but CTDs all over…