Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 doesn't get Roman numerals

I spent a good 4-5 hours playing this yesterday and 1,750 hours playing PUBG over the past year. (Look up my steam account if you don’t believe me. ;) ) While I’ll certainly appreciate the mouse and keyboard when the PC beta drops this game mode is outstanding. I’m pretty much 100% burned out on PUBG for various reasons and this will certainly replace it. And that’s just one section of this game. You still have zombies and the other mutliplayer stuff. I was originally was planning on getting BF5, but after playing both betas COD is the easy choice.

The combat is fun and accessible. The matches start quick. You can fly freaking helicopters. You can shoot from water. You can fly freaking helicopters. There’s neat little things like the scout car. Shotguns are actually really useful as opposed to pubg where you whiff half the time.

I still have 2 PS4 codes left if anyone wants to give it a shot. I gave 1 away earlier today. I’ll probably end up buying the pc version, but the idea of not having to worry about hackers is kind of intriguing. In PUBG you never really knew if you just lost or the other dude was hacking. Or that their crappy netcode just messed up.