Can you find the bathtub?

This is going around the internet today… if you haven’t seen it yet, here are the simple instructions:

1. Click the link
  2. Click 3D Walkthrough (on the photo, bottom-left)
  3. Find the bathtub

(Old broken link)
https://www.redfin.com/KY/Louisville/8800-Blue-Lick-Rd-40219/home/84240362

Edit: new link: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=BGMifUnvLxQ&mls=1

Thanks @Giles_Habibula!

Here are a few more challenges:

• How many boxed copies of Sid Meier’s Pirates! can you find?
  • Can you find the book about Czechoslovakia?
  • Can you find the cat?
  • Can you find the DVD of Creature from the Hillbilly Lagoon?
  • What game, on the shelf above Floragami, is sold out?

Holy shit! I’ve seen more of this place than I ever wanted, but I found it. Let’s just say it’s conveniently located for a ‘cold shower’, which some people may need considering what’s also in that room…

Going to skip the other questions, because as I said: I’ve seen quite enough already. I could also use a (hot) shower after that…

I don’t really know what I just looked at but I’m going with Amazon fulfilment center :)

LOL - thanks @mjgreeny75 for the hint - I cruised on by that room without realizing that was close to the final location. That is certainly… a building. Where people choose to live. Without shame. Apparently.

No worries :-). And @Clay, if you think that was too much information, let me know and I’ll remove or spoiler it. Wouldn’t want to make it too easy!

Edit: spoilered it anyway just in case.

Ha - nope, I don’t think so. You still have to find it. Did you find the bathroom with two toilets right next to each other?

Yep. Don’t remind me please… :-)

And next door a toilet and urinal next to each other, no waiting…

Poor cat.

What… is this place?? It just keeps going.

I think this was someone that got into eBay selling, right? Why would anyone have so many copies of the same DVDs if they weren’t selling?

Holy hell. I can only assume its position is for … um … alternative uses. I’m never going to be tempted to use Amazon Marketplace again, lol.

Man, still no bathtub. I get lost in the “warehouse” and can’t find a way out.

Ok, wow. Not what i was expecting.

Yep, found it. Looks almost like a blue baptismal. Also found the cat.

This Gone Home II demo is not what I was expecting. Where are the collectible zines and mix tapes.

Tries to remember what the address of the place his sister bought in Louisville is…

Wow. I feel like I just finished an epic adventure game.

No kidding. It’s like a room escape puzzle.

‘Find me 50 versions of Girls Gone Wild to unlock the next stage of the adventure’

(that was a real thing in the house by the way)

So how many trucks will it take to empty that house?

This was truly a “down the rabbit hole”-experience once you start to go down the stairs.