Captain Marvel - The Marvel Carol Danvers one, not the DC Billy Batson one

We have the directors and the star. I guess we just need a script and a villain.

I don’t know much about Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck. I didn’t see Mississippi Grind, but I did watch Half Nelson.

I really liked Mississippi Grind. This now had my attention.

Half Nelson was fucking fantastic and Brie Larson seems like a Chris Pratt level of genius casting. Hopes are high.

Oh damn!

GASP!

Plus Lee Pace and Djimon Hounsou!

The local paper reports they are going to do some location shooting here, probably at one of the smaller local airports. Indiana Jones 4 (is that a thing?) shot here for a day but the footage ended up getting cut.

Yea, they should have cut the entire film.

DOUBLE AND TRIPLE GASP.

Whatever could this be about?
🤔

Well sounds like about the right time for a teaser trailer

It’s probably just the first official photo of Brie in costume.

Yeah, I’d expect an in-depth feature on the movie along with a number of cast photos and plot details - but not much beyond that.

My money’s on a teaser trailer. A print feature isn’t really “break the internet”-worthy.

I agree with this. A feature wouldn’t really track with what they are teasing. Not that a teaser trailer is much to get excited about, but I suspect that’s what we get, some sort of 30 second spot.

We haven’t seen an official screenshot of Captain Marvel yet, just some leaked set photos. I’m super excited about this. It’s gonna be sweet.

Aww, it is just an article and the first official photo.

Costume looks great! Guess I owe someone some money about the trailer.

Told ya! First official photo.

Trailers, even the teaser, for MCU movies release with other big movies, shows, or cons. They don’t just pop out on random nothing dates anymore.

— Alan