Captain Marvel - The Marvel Carol Danvers one, not the DC Billy Batson one

Maybe the kid’s being a dick.

Yes, she looks so unhappy signing a book for a little kid dressed as Captain Marvel.

She looks so angry in this interview with the kid!

Holy fuck, even if she doesn’t smile at all in real life, who cares? How does that make a better or worse movie? A bunch of really good actors look like they’ve never smiled in their life, and it doesn’t make their movies any worse.

How about we wait to see the movie?

Alright well I’m glad she’s having a good time!

Alright let me clarify, I was getting a Ben Affleck in Batman vs Superman vibe from her, like she’s sorry to be in this movie, which made me nervous that the movie was going to suck.

Continue posting memes if that’s making you happy, but I wasn’t trying to creep on Brie Larson.

I need to see this interview in particular:

I was going to say something earlier but heaven forbid I disrupt something but… I can see others did it for me.

I’m sure you know by this point that your getting flak because this requirement of women smiling is, well it’s a thing, not a good one. I thought we already went through this before too, same movie, same actress and a bunch of weird teeth on the other superheroes.

lol it’s no use, you’ve already marked yourself out as a heretic :)

Just having some fun with you. I figured that’s where you were coming from, but it’s been some time since I’ve been able to trot that one out and couldn’t resist :)

We got our tickets today. Many of the showings are almost all sold out. It took some time not wind up in the two front rows.

Same way down here in NZ as well. I bought a ticket immediately to a special preview on Wednesday my time. That session is now full plus the two extras they’ve put on.

Joke’s on you! You’re both now complicit in the vagenda of manocide.

I am as well, got tickets for the entire fam to see it this weekend. Very excited!

My wife’s birthday is this Sat, the 9th, and she wanted to go see it so I’ve got tickets too.

Lol - so true. The opening weekend for this might be very large.

We hope to see this on a Saturday afternoon in about 3 weeks. It has become our family custom to watch the movie and then go across the street to the Mad Duck, a restaurant Brewery.

Wanting to go this friday. Should i get the 3D tickets or the 2D tickets?

When talking about seeing the Captain Marvel trailer in 3D before Alita, @strategy said:

Saw Alita in IMAX, and this is 100% a movie you should see in the best 3D that you can. Alita is one of the rare movies made for that medium. There was a Captain Marvel trailer in the theater prior to this viewing and it looked terrible in comparison. The sfx here just sing, IMO, and are Oscar-worthy.

I see. I remember reading that comment somewhere about the greatness of the movie in 3D her in QT3. It was applicable for Alita, not for Captain Marvel.