Catch me up on the last 7 years of PC gaming.

Hah, beat me to it!

FOR IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET. Shall it happen, on that day, angel ejaculate shall rain from the skies and cleanse us all.

Or not, for now, Drox is the shiznit.

Dang straight. As soon as I figure out this whole ‘object oriented’ thing, I’m going to blow the doors off the genre.

Fixed that for you. It’s space gaming, c’mon man.

Ah, so it’s a old-school kind of project, huh? Nowadays it’s all about data-driven functional-like component-based programming or something of the sort, man. OO is so 90’s.

Stardew Valley

Walking Dead Season 1

Enjoy.

The only thing I can think of that isn’t already on this list is Invisible Inc. if you like squad tactics games.

You’re too late, PC gaming is dead.

Can’t believe I forgot Stardew Valley. Urgh, definitely.

Dishonored 1 / 2 / Death of the Outsider , PREY

Pretty much anything by Arkane studios in the last 7 years. :)

I like computers!

So do I! And games. And space games. And JPGs! PNGs are better though.

Great recommends so far! Checking them out. A couple of clarifications:

If it was released on Xbox, I’ve probably played it or am aware. Good recommends though.

I am a fan of almost every genre. I played the hell out of Combat Mission and Peggle.

If you like turn based rpgs try Age of Decadence, UnderRail, Expeditions: Conquistador and Expeditions: Viking. Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Edition saga is also top notch and well worth playing, if you played the originals back when they were released.

Shadowrun: Dragonfall and SR: Hongkong are pretty great too but I don’t know if they ever saw a console release - if no, they’re well worth checking out - relatively simple to get into.

I know you said no JRPG’s but the Dark Souls trilogy is westerny enough where I don’t think it fits that category. Need patience with these ones, but they are great.

Does anyone else feel that the BG2 enhanced edition graphics look a little fuzzy and blah? I tried fiddling with the settings but couldn’t get anything that was visually pleasing.

On the other hand, older games that just look crisply blocky (e.g. Ultima VIII) are actually more aesthetically attractive to me.

Made me sad, as BG2 is my personal “best ever” CRPG.

I’m the other way, I prefer fuzzy over crisp and blocky.

At least @BrianRubin will be happy.

Which is allllllllll that matters!

Grimoire finally saw release.