Check this game out! It's so cool!

Why isn’t this guy banned yet?

Cause they don’t ban people on these forums.

I do believe this would be a good time to start. :/

well, it’s always the same link, so it’s not really hurting anyone…

if we were to learn how to link like a really evil spammer, then there’d be cause for alarm.

Good job Stroker, why don’t you give him the keys to Ft Knox while you’re at it :P

This bastard is actually giving me a good laugh for some sick reason. He’s far more annoying than any troll. He actually got me once today because I forgot to check who started the thread! :evil:

drunkagain, you should go to your hosts file and make it where outwar.com takes you to playboy.com or some other pleasant experience, then you wouldn’t have to worry at all!

All the more reason for leaving IE’s status bar turned on at all times. ;)

i forgot that was an option… how can anyone live without that?

Die you fukin piece of shit! Fukin die!

:twisted:

I think AIM is high today.

yeah, considering AIM could probably spell “fucking” properly if he felt like it, i’m gonna resist the trollbait :P

Hey, I didn’t click it but at least it prolly isn’t a link to goatse.cx

I was wondering where Aim’s Die message was? I had seen them in all the other thread this jerk has started.

yeah, considering AIM could probably spell “fucking” properly if he felt like it, i’m gonna resist

Man, what alternative universe filled with Oxford-educated AIM doppelgangers have you suddenly found yourself phased out of? AIM’s form of hyper-illiteracy is like an insidious nam-shub, obliterating language and book-learning in all who hear it. I’m sometimes amazed that AIM can spell the smiley emoticon correctly… it seems a curious quasi-literate lapse in his magical powers.

:D

I never noticed AIM logs in - I always just thought he was an anonymous poster.

Chet