Christian Spam: A sign of the End Times

Jesus help me and God save us all:

[size=6]BREAKING NEWS: SARS — Sign of End Times?[/size]

You’ve asked the questions. Now get answers from a respected, authoritative perspective. Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins, best-selling authors of the Left Behind series, along with noted Bible historian and end times analyst Mark Hitchcock have teamed up to lead the Left Behind Prophecy Club.
As news breaks and world-changing events unfold, you will be the first to receive in-depth analysis and interpretation from LaHaye and Hitchcock.

• Weekly Analysis of world events and their relationship to end-time prophecies.
• Tim LaHaye, Jerry Jenkins and Mark Hitchcock answer your questions.
• Exclusive message boards.
• Free copy of Are We Living in the End Times
by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins - a $15 value.
(Offer available to U.S. Residents only)

Subscribe now and find out:

• Is the UN a precursor of the One World government prophesied in the Bible?
• Could the Antichrist be alive now? If so, how can he be identified so he does not deceive us?
• Are ATM’s and other revolutions in global banking foretelling of the Mark of the Beast?

Click here to unsubscribe

Just thought I’d leave that last little line in.

The link won’t work!! sob The link…won’t…work…

Geez, I wish I could somehow get this without paying. I mean, Holy Jumping Zen, just think of the entertainment value!!!

:lol:

Talk about a series that has been drug out. They might as well just put out a monthly.

When non - Christians jump on money making opportunities, they are being immoral. When Chritians like Tim LaHaye do it, they are just spreading the Word of God. It’s not about the money. At all. Absolutely not. No sir.

Left behind was originally supposed to be only 7 books (for the 7 years of tribulation as alluded to in Revelation). So much for any attempt at staying true to the source (as if a fictional account of Revelation could do that to begin with). I’m surprised fundamentalists aren’t burning these books in the street.

I am the anti-christ. You can identify me by my pointy ears and goatee. My name is Satan, but my friends call me Lucy. We are not living in the end-of-times, so stop worrying. I am the one who is milking you for $1.50 transaction fees at ATM machines. The UN jerks are cub scouts compared to what I’ve got planned for you all.

bmulligan is The Man, here to keep us all down.

I thought AIDS was the pestilence from God. Or was it Polio? Wait, I think it was the bubonic plague…yeah, Black Death that was it.

But I guess I should have known it was SARS. After, all, those other diseases only killed tens and hundreds of thousands. SARS has killed hundreds!

Left behind was originally supposed to be only 7 books (for the 7 years of tribulation as alluded to in Revelation). So much for any attempt at staying true to the source (as if a fictional account of Revelation could do that to begin with). I’m surprised fundamentalists aren’t burning these books in the street.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Let he who looketh upon books written by men as the word of god be ashamed. Let he who eats from the tree of knowledge be enlightened and have power over fish and sheep. Let those religions who pick and choose which books to include and omit from their bible be damned by false translation, literal interpretation, and eternal subservience.

Are ATM’s and other revolutions in global banking foretelling of the Mark of the Beast?

WTF! I thought I’d heard most loony conspiracy theories but this one? How do they even get the idea?[/list]

Bah I’ve been dealing with christian spam for the last 10 years. Soul-soliciting bastards coming to the door at dinnertime, pamplets tucked in with the mail, slipped under the door or left on the doormat. This is nothing new. At least with email I can filter it or just hit delete and not have to tell a live human being to fuck off.

But telling loonies to fuck off is fun. They give you someone to vent your spam-induced anger on.

Hey, if the re-start flagellism and put it on TV, I’ll buy.

Who wouldn’t want to see all the televangelists take a scourge to their own backs?

I just tell them that I’m a Satanist. I’m actually an atheist, but for the fundies, it’s all pretty much the same.