Christien Murawski in the hospital

Folks,

Christien is in the hospital. He is not awake - and the outlook is bad. Please post your notes to him in this thread and I’ll be sure to read each one to him. I’ll post more info once we have a better grasp of what’s going on. Feel free to reach out by text (please don’t call).

+1 8184255236

OMG, I hope everything turns around. My prayers and best wishes are with him!

What the hell. (don’t read that to him) Man, I don’t think we’ve interacted much, but I’ve read a lot of his posts with interest and this kind of news sucks. Please get better.

Jesus Christ, what the hell happened? I mean, I don’t have a right to ask that, it’s not as if we’re close, but that is nuts!

You tell Christien that there aren’t enough Hudson Hawk fans in the world, we can’t afford to lose a single one. Get the hell out of the hospital and back to the movie theater!

Oh my god, Christien, no.

I’ve really, really missed getting to talk with you as often this year as you’ve taken a step back from some things. I have no idea what’s going on, but I can only wish you the very best man. You are one of the most excellent and amazing parts of my online life, and a genuinely amazing addition to this world. Very, very, very much hoping you can be okay.

With all love and concern,
Randy

Oh no! Come on, Christien! You can do it! Wake up, start healing, and come back to us all! I’m devastated to hear you aren’t well and would very sorely miss you if you don’t return. You are a bright point in the world and in the community, bringing joy to us all. Rest, heal, take all the time you need… and then join us again!

I hope you’re okay, Christien. My heart goes out to his loved ones :(

Please tell Dingus that he’s in my thoughts, and if he’s out on his bike tonight, do wear white.
He’ll understand.

Oh no! Please tell him that he is in my thoughts. Get well man. We need you here.

You can tell him for me that he’s the one who’s almost always right on the movie podcast. We need him out there for all us sinners. I’m sure this will make a great story one of these days soon.

Oh no! Hang in there Christien. I only met you once years ago at Tom’s but you are one of the nicest people I’ve ever encountered. Sending good vibes your way.

That’s awful to hear, I really hope things turn around for him. Please do keep us posted.

Holy shit! All the best healing and positive vibes Christien!

Crazy to hear this, if his family needs anything make sure to make it known here, many of us here are more than willing to offer assistance in any way we can. Lets hope for the best.

I’m so sorry to hear this. I certainly know him better than he knows me – we met at Tom’s once 10+ years ago (played Rock Band and talked about Candyman), but I have listened to every episode of the podcast. He is one of the most sincerely kind people that I have encountered, and I wish him the best.

Much love to you, xtien. Get better. We’ll be trading LA Story quotes again soon.

Sorry to hear this. Best wishes, xtien.

Definitely all our hearts go out to Christien. Thanks for letting us know.

Hi Christien. What you’re seeing isn’t real. It’s a dream. If you can find a way out, try to wake up. There is an army of us pulling for you. We love you, so please come back to us.