Christien Murawski in the hospital

Terrible news. Why does bad news always seem to pile up between Thanksgiving and Xmas? Hope he recovers soon.

Pull through, Christien. Praying for you.

Come on Christien, there are new movies to watch. Like every week.

He made my life a little better with his participation in the podcasts, hope he makes a full recovery.

Christien – I visited you and Tom in LA just once and you welcomed me so warmly and made me feel like a longtime friend. So, my friend, know that I am praying for you, your son, and for Fire and Tom and everyone else who loves you. Take care and come back to us soon.

Oh no! Thinking of you Christien! Qt3 needs you around, so wake up!

Oh no. I’m so, so sorry to hear this.

Christien is one of the nicest guys at Qt3. Never met him personally but he’s always kind and I’ve never seen him resort to the internet default of cruel or snarky even if he disagreed with someone’s view. Get well sir.

This is terrible news. Christien you’re a wonderful person and we all want you to get better.

Oh, no! What happened? I hope he pulls through - I’m rooting for him!

My goodness! Christien, you last name may be the hardest for Tom to say, but you’re so much fun to listen to and interact with. I hope you’re up at running again soon, brutha! -Luke

Sad news, sorry to read this :(

Please read this part (not above):
Get well Christien, you still owe pictures in the cooking thread from the stuffed mushrooms and baked tomato recipes I sent

Christien, please get better. We need you here. Really.

I don’t believe in prayers or vibes but I’m sending all of that your way nonetheless. Just get better, would you kindly?

I can’t even think of what to say, except that a world with Christien is infinitely better than one without. Fight to stay in it, for everyone that loves you.

Please get better. I mean it.

Oh no! Hey, xtien, I hope you can read all of these posts in a little bit and ruefully chuckle. We’re pulling for you. And it’s pronounced “Murawski”.

I am not sure what to say, but I hope he gets better. We need him, and he is certainly loved.

Christien, we’re all pulling for you! We’re all better for having (internet) known you!

Very sorry to hear this. I don’t know you but I pray for your recovery, and for your family.

Jesus, I’m so sorry to hear this. I love him on the podcasts, and he’s always such a pleasure to interact with in the movie threads. Wishing you a fast and full recovery, Christien.