Christine O'Donnell keeps on giving

Man, I bet O’Donnell is a fantastic lay.

I heard she’s a witch.

No wait, let me rephrase that. I heard Christine O’Donnell is a witch.

Ahahahahhaa.

I Had a One-Night Stand With Christine O’Donnell
Three years ago this week, an intoxicated Christine O’Donnell showed up at the apartment of a 25-year-old Philadelphian and ended up spending the night in his bed. Here’s his story—and photos—of his escapade with the would-be Delaware senator.

I guess the irony of this story is that she doesn’t keep on giving.

The most offensive part:

I’m no comedian - hell, I’m not even funny - and that offends even me.

Best comment: “Stop blaming Bush.”

Dude, why? It’s funny!

(Seriously, that’s one of the funnier things I’ve heard her (allegedly) say.)

No it did not, and no I won’t. Great movie. The matte paintings alone were worth the nothing I paid to see it on TV.

There was a time when reading wasn’t just for fags. And neither was writing. People wrote books and movies. Movies with stories, that made you care about whose ass it was and why it was farting. And I believe that time can come again!

Oh, Witch Snap!

I won’t get into the nitty gritty details of what happened between the sheets that evening. But I will say that it wasn’t half as exciting as I’d been hoping it would be.

You did that on purpose, didn’t you?

Jason just loooooooves proving me wrong.

Hurgh, so fucking annoying. I just repeat what Amanda Marcotte posted about it:

1. If their intention was to smear O’Donnell, I would say it backfired miserably. All this demonstrated was that she’s actually pretty sincere in her beliefs, at least in that right wing it’s-not-technically-sex-love-ya-Jesus way. I personally thought she was a grade A liar with her chastity crap at her age, but apparently not.
    […]
  2. Did Gawker really think their core audience is going to buy into the implication of all this? What actions taken by O’Donnell in this story are actually, you know, wrong? Drinking too much on Halloween? If that’s a crime, then you’d have to throw half the country in jail. Wearing a relatively tame “sexy ladybug” costume that’s actually kind of cute? All that shows is that she likes to have fun. Thinking a guy is cute and getting him to go out with her and her friend? Not adhering to a painful ritual of hair removal that is far from expected by any men that aren’t douchebags? Not immediately feasting upon a boner just because it’s in the room? She didn’t do anything wrong. Suggesting otherwise is just pure sexism, particularly since the guy who wrote this clearly thinks he should be applauded for the behavior he condemns in O’Donnell.

Smear what? I just love reading sleazy politician stories.

I’ll take whatever O’Donnell is gonna give me, as long as she gives me about… 3 beers first.

Three words : furry nether regions.

At least Sharron Angle has the decency to shave it into a heart shape…

If we aren’t willing to vote for politicians because of their hirsute genitals, what else won’t we vote for them for? Their religion? I bet if she was Muslim this wouldn’t be an issue anyone paid any attention to.

To be fair, 95% of politicians probably never take care of their pubic hair. Let grow wild and free like God wanted it to be.

Like that young Demi Moore photo is how I imagine it to be.

That was a fun story!

Three words: Too much information.