Cimmerian Space BETA Test for Free, the 1st 1000 players even get rewards!

In Sweden they make a pizza that has ice cream as an ingredient, true story!

Pizza!

In Sweden they eat salt and pepper candy, too. Jesus Christ.

And salmiak candy mmmm

This stipulation is really going to limit your player base.

-Tom

I would like to try that ammonium chloride liquorice liqueur sometime, just to have done it. I think it’s Finnish? My guess is the worst hangover in the world…

Good point. I assume that since the dev posted that two days ago, NOW has passed, and we’re now in NEVER!!

I have a vague memory of eating and enjoying a pizza with a fried egg on it several years ago.

As soon as I saw the comment in the OP my mind ran to Spaceballs.

Sure, brunch pizza. Anything’s better with an egg on it.

Ah, yes, 'twas a wonderful scene.

I dont blame you guys talking about pizza and teasing us as long as you are interested in it:p

And thanks for the supportive words out of such a tough conversational environment:D

Congrats, you made a three word Googlewhack!

Dear Nick,

This forum (QT3) have some professional journos, some devs, some hardcore gamers, the public is mature, so you don’t use two exclamation marks or whole uppercase letters except for comic relief.

I suggest you to first lurk a bit on the forums before using them to make announcements. Quality vs Quantity.

It looks like your game is a third-person arena shooter. Is that or have some mining, procedural systems, building system, wingman controls, etc… ? you should probably have something of that if you want to interest PC people.

Having just returned from vacation, I did have some amazing Okonomiyaki: Japanese pizza!

I wish I could eat it all over again.

That’s not pizza. You can’t call every flatbread covered with stuff pizza. That just ain’t right.

Looks tasty, though.

What’s on that? Details, I need details!

It’s okonomiyaki, which roughly translates to ‘whatever you like’: its a savory pancake with a bunch of toppings and seafood or pork or veggies in the batter. This one is seafood, with scallions, onion flakes and pickled ginger, plus a really fantastic sauce. Not pictured are the sides of gyoza and shumai (dumplings) I had as well, which were also excellent.

Japanese pizza, chicago deep dish, flatbreads: they’re all pizza, just different perspectives on a particular concept. I’ll take deliciousness over authenticity any day :)

You probably call anything in a martini glass a martini too.

Abhorrent.

Pizza you fucken knuckleheads: