Circuit City FOR THE WIN (sale pricing)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is $29.99 until Saturday. I already bought mine.
Command & Conquer 3 is $39.99 when it arrives this week.
Bully is $19.99.
Ghost Recon 360 (the first one) $19.99

Finally, I don’t know if it’s this cheap elsewhere, but the new IL-2 1946 compilation is $19.99 there too.

Those are all very good deals.

By comparison, Best Buy has no sale on either of the first two. Target does have C&C3 for $42.88 if you don’t have a CC near you.

Finally, Target also has a nice selection of DS games for $24.
New Super Mario Bros.
Nintendogs Dachsund
Wario Master of Disguise
Yoshi’s Island DS
Diddy Kong Racing DS
Elite Beat Agents
Kirby Squeak Squad

Crap!! Those are some good deals. I’ll try to snag Bully in particular.

Thanks for the heads up… I’ll pickup Stalker after work tomorrow.

The Fry’s near me (Burbank, CA) has Stalker for $28 as well.

Fry’s will have C&C3 regular ed. for a buck or so cheaper.

— Alan

I picked this up today as well since it’s getting a good vibe here. Dunno when I’ll get to it though as SHIV has me by the balls.

Picked up Stalker for 30, been enjoying it so far, even if I do see the game over screen quite frequently.

Damn. I have finally whittled down my DS backlog to Phoenix Wright and Brain Age, and was looking forward to having one platform with nothing to play.

And I have some Target gift cards left over from Christmas too.

Is Kirby Squeak Squad good? This is the first time I’ve heard of it. I figure I’ll get New Super Mariou Bros. and EBA, but you seem to think Kirby > Super Mario. Is this true?

This is a newer Kirby game. It’s not as unique as Kirby Canvas Curse, which I still think is one of the best DS games available. Squeak Squad is a more standard Kirby title with platforming and action. It’s good, but I’d get New Super Mario Bros. over that.

I only bolded it because the game is a lot newer than many of the others on the list. Wario should’ve been bolded too since that just came out.

Is that Wario game good?

Extra $4 off C&C 3?

Supposedly, Target is selling $1 C&C 3 demo disks that include manufacturer’s coupons for $5 off the game. You can’t beat a new game for less than $40 after tax.

Thanks for the heads-up, Dave. Canceled my Frys.com order and picked up STALKER today at CC.*

• Seriously, thanks. I’m not posting this just because the game requires a Microsoft operating system to install.

Yeah, me too … only I ordered it with a little online shop I got hooked up with through eBay that has always taken care of me … but as of today I still have nothing to show … :(

Too bad Circuit City stores are organized like garbage bins.

I dunno, after finding stuff in my kids’ rooms I breeze through CC ;)